CHAPTER-28

"Jimin, did you take the chicken out?" Rosé asked the blonde guy while she was frosting the mini cakes. Rosé was wearing an off-white off-shoulder dress and an apron as she was cooking.

"W-what?" Jimin sounded confused as he was trying to figure out why oil was not pouring out of the bottle. Surprise. Surprise. The cap was still on. Do you get Deja vú??

"The chicken?" Rosé turned around to give him a look. "You had one job Jimin." She ran towards the microwave.

"Thank god it didn't burn." She took a sigh of relief. Rosé looked at Jimin only to see him innocently grinning. "Why did I decide to help you with all of this, again?" She asked as she put the chicken on the platform.

"Because Park Chaeyoung, you are the most helpful, most generous, most benevolent, and the sweetest person out there."Jimin sweetly smiled. 

"Oh yeah. Buttering me up isn't going to work, Park Jimin. You have to pay me back later." Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you want." Jimin put his hands up in surrender mode.

Rosé shook her head as she went to the other platform to take the tray of quesadillas. She tried to lift it but was kind of struggling. Jimin came up behind her and sort of caged her between himself and the platform, "Let me do it." He said in her ears.

"O-okay" Rosé stepped aside so he could take the tray.

On the morning of a gloomy Tuesday when Rosé was in her pink overalls and was just strumming her guitar for some cool tunes, her phone started ringing. Rosé looked at her phone, kept it on the other side of the room, and grunted.
'I will have to walk all over there.' She thought and lazily lifted herself from her window-side couch and walked towards her phone. She never expected the call would be from Jimin, at this time of the day.
Jimin begged her to come to his house. It was some kind of emergency. She wanted to say no, that it was six in the morning and she is not getting out of her comfy overalls, but she couldn't. So here she is right now helping Jimin cook for his family.

Actually, Jimin's family is making a surprise visit to his house today as he was secretly aware of his father earlier. Jimin gave all of his staff a week-long holiday a few days ago and there was no way he was going to feed his parents and grandparents instant ramen. So, he had to call the first person and good cook who came to his mind, Park Rossean, famously called the food lover.

"Everything is almost done." Rosé washed her hands. She walked towards Jimin who was pouring sauce all over the pasta. "Jimin, I think that's enough." Rosé tried to take the bottle from him but his grip tightened and the sauce splattered all over her dress.

"Holy Shit." Chae took a step back.

"Oh, no-no-no. Chae, I am so sorry. Damn, I don't know why I did that." Jimin's eyes widened as he took out a bunch of tissue paper and started patting her dress.

"Jimin, that's fine. It was not your fault." Rosé took the tissues from him, "It's fine. We have already finished. I will get home and change." She took off her apron that was majorly stained red because of the sauce with quite a bit of splatter on her white dress.

"No, Rosie, I can't let you go home like this. Why don't you clean up and I will give you something to wear." Jimin insisted, "I will drop you at your home, after that."

Rosé thought for a while before eventually, giving in, "Alright. I will make it quick." She started walking towards one of the guest bedrooms.

Jimin gave her one of his T-shirts and sweatpants. After a few minutes, Rosé got out of the room wearing Jimin's clothes. She tied the t-shirt as it was really big on her.

"Jimin, I am ready." She said. He turned around and smiled as he looked at her up and down.

"My clothes look good on you." He remarked.

Rosé's eyes widened a bit but were not that noticeable, "Shall we go now?" She turned the conversation.
Jimin nodded and took out his car keys, "Let's go."

The minute they started walking towards the door, the doorbell rang. Both of them froze on their spot and started looking at each other.

"Don't worry, I have a package delivery today. It must be that." Jimin gulped and opened the door.
"Omo Jimin!!!" A cheerful voice could be heard from the other side of the door. A beautiful aged woman wearing a formal black dress with a rose-gold belt walked in and hugged Jimin.

"Eomma?" Jimin was very confused but hugged his mother anyways.
"Your father and Grandmum will be here soon too." She said and entered further into the house. She then saw Rosé standing in front of her with her hands behind her back, looking slightly....troubled?

"Rosé?" She said, "Sweetheart, I didn't know you would be here too." She walks towards her and hugged her. "Are these Jimin's clothes?"

"Ma'am." Rosé awkwardly laughed, "It's not what you think. Jimin actually called me to help him prepare all the meals." Chae explained.

Jimin explained the rest of the story.
Hi, mum hummed and said, "Jimin your grandma will be here in a few seconds." She rushed, "She is very conservative." His mum turned towards Rosé, "Chae, sweetheart, please do us a favor."

"W-what ma'am?" Rosé nervously asked.

_____________________

HIIII LOVESSS!

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Liskook for the next one!