Chapter 2: The first day of school

I hear my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N where are you? The boys practice is about to start and you're our new manager."

"Since when was I the manager Yukie?"

"Since now"

Great she ended the call and now I have to spend more time with my annoying brother. He probably left already, whatever.

I quickly grab an apple and start walking to school, careful to keep the emotionless mask on my face.

*Timeskip brought to you by Hinata's perfect receive*

"Y/N's going to be our manager?"

"Yes Bokuto~san, I will"

"I didn't know you played volleyball?"

Konoha let out a snort,"She's an all around player."

"Agaasheee what does all-around player mean?"

"All around player means that she can play all positions Bokuto~san."

"Y/N YOU'RE SO COOL!"

"Thanks? I guess."

Just then coach Yamiji entered the building.

"Good morning everyone, today we will be starting with serving and receiving."

"Yes sir!" everyone shouted.

"Y/N I assume you will be practicing with us?"

The boys all looked at me in shock.

"Yes sir."

"Everyone go get changed then."

"Kaori, where are the girls changing rooms?"

"There next to the storage room on the right side."

I went to the changing room and put on a tight t-shirt and spandex shorts. For some reason, when I finished changing, all the boys were staring at me. Except Konoha, that would be weird.

"Y/N what are you wearing?", my brother whispers to me.

"Clothes", I say back bluntly.

"Never knew you had a sense of humor Y/N!"

"Never knew that you could be more annoying than you already were."

"That's about enough. Shall we begin practice?" Coach said dryly.

*Timeskip brought to you by Noya's double receive*

Akaashi POV:

"That was such a hard practice and Y/N isn't even sweating!!"

"I agree Bokuto~san. It is impressive."

I wonder how Y/N really feels, I mean I don't want to make assumptions but she seems a lot like me with her emotionless act.

She makes me feel unusual.

Y/N POV:

I heard them talking about me and to be completely honest, Akaashi is attractive. It's impressive that he's a second year vice-captain as well. He seems a lot like me hiding behind an emotionless face, although I don't want to assume too quickly.

I'd like to get to know him better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author here!

I never actually thought I would be able to make 2 chapters in 2 days, but I guess it because I'm making really short chapters. I swear I'm working on it, like this chapter is longer than the first one ☝️ Since this chapter only includes morning practice I might make a First day of school part 2? Anyways im gonna stop talking now

494 words.