Chapter 13: A short walk

I can't sleep. It's not like it's late or anything. It's only like 10 oclock, but everyone else is sleeping and I just... can't. I decided to go outside in the pitch darkness for a small walk. Usually walking or stargazing helps clear my mind. On top of that, there's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight. I place my blanket on top of a small hill. I can barely see the training camp from here, but I have my phone so it should be fine. I close my eyes and sigh loudly.

"Can't sleep?"

It's Akaashi. He probably saw me walking past his room. I wasn't that subtle about it.

"Not really. I just wanted to watch the meteor shower."

He lays down beside me, "Do you mind if I watch it with you?"

"I don't mind." It just then struck me that I was outside. All alone. With only Akaashi. No one was watching, so anything could happen and we could say it never did.

"Hey y/n?"

I hum in response.

"Tsuki ga kirei desu ne." He says.

I turn my head and all of a sudden feel soft lips on mine.

He kissed me?! What do I do? I-

I break away and reply with, "I like you too Akaashi." 

He stands up and offers me his hand and we walk back to our room in comfortable silence. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is officially the end. 

252 words