Chapter 10: The Halloween Party.

"So who's hosting the party again?" I asked Yukie quietly.

"It's a big party with the members of Nekoma. I think It's being hosted at Kuroo's? Apparently he has a big house."

"I see. What are the driving arrangements?"

"I'm not sure, but I think Bokuto and Konoha are talking about them right now."

"Hey Bokuto! What're the driving arrangements for the party since y'know it starts in 15 minutes?" Yukie yells loudly.

"Oh crap! Umm so we have 1 big van so let's just go in that! I wanna drive!" Bokuto shouts back.

"Bokuto there is no way I am risking my life and letting you drive. Give me the keys." I speak up.

"Aww fine. Let's go guys!"

"Shotgun!" shouts Yukie and Kaori at the same time. Then they dash off in a race to the car. You sigh and follow them slowly.

They're literal children.

Turns out Kaori got to the passenger seat first and Yukie sat in the middle seat in the second row.

"Kaori, you get the aux. You better not make me revoke your rights and give it to Yukie instead."

"Yes ma'am." Kaori nods at me.

"Hey Bokuto, what's the address?"

" * xxx xxx street."

"Oh I know where that is."

"What how?"

"It's across from Kenma's house right?"

"Right."

*timeskip*

"BOKUBRO!"

"KUBRO!"

I hear Akaashi sigh. He's probably the one that looks after them. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a certain pudding headed friend of mine.

"y/n?" I hear behind me.

"Hi Kenma. What's up?"

"I just saw you and wanted to say hi. I haven't seen you in a while."

Akaashi POV:

How does y/n know Kenma? Are they friends? Or dating?

"Oya?"

"Oya Oya?"

"Kubro, I think Akaashi likes y/n!"

"I think you're right Bokubro! He looks jealous because y/n is talking to Kenma!"

"I'm not jealous. I can't control who y/n talks to and I don't have a crush." I turn around and say.

3rd person POV:

"Hey guys, let's play truth or dare!"

Some people said no, but all together, the players were Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto, Konoha, Yukie, Kaori, y/n and Akaashi. Apparently, Mio and Sana were also at this party and decided to join the game. I saw Kenma blush when he looked at Sana and decided I would tell the rest of the group so we could get them together somehow.

Kuroo decided to go first.

"Hey Kenma, truth or dare?"

" Dare."

" Dare you to kiss Sana." Kuroo smirked.

Well that's one way to set them up.

Kenma and Sana were both blushing furiously and they left, but when they came back, they were holding hands.

"Kenma got a girlfriend!"

"SHUT UP KUROO!"

"Anyways, it's your turn Ken- Nevermind he left to play video games with Sana."

" I guess that means I can choose... Yukie you say something!"

Yukie knew it was the perfect opportunity to set up y/n and Akaashi so she tried.

"y/n truth or dare?"

"Truth."

There goes her entire plan. She has another chance though.

"Do you like someone?"

"Yes."

"WAIT WHO IS IT?"

"You already asked a question Yukie. Bokuto truth or dare?"

"Uhh dare?"

"I dare you to give your phone to Kaori and let her send one text to anyone she wants."

"Wow thanks y/n!" Kaori says gleefully.

"Hand over the phone Bokuto!"

"Can I forfeit?"

"Fine, but you can't play anymore."

"Deal!"

Kaori decided to take her chance at setting up you and Akaashi.

"y/n truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you and Akaashi to kiss."

You were both shocked, but Akaashi whispered something in your ear and grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"Done."

"HEY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THAT!?" Shouted Yukie.

"I mean technically it's still..." Kaori sighed defeatedly.

You all went to the snack area and ate a bunch of food, and at the end, you drove everyone back to your house to crash for the night because nobody wanted to walk home at 2 in the morning. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well look who started writing long chapters! No but this lowkey took me all day to write. I probably won't do as frequent posting of medium length chapters. I'm going to take a break from this fantastical writers block. I have a big art project due on Thursday that I haven't even started yet, so I'm not sure if I'll still post, I just don't want that stress. Imma try to write more on weekends too, either 1 long(er) chapter or 2 short ones.

753 words