Chapter 3: First day of school part 2

I hate science, like why does it even exist? It's so hard, but somehow I'm passing. Hopefully we aren't doing something too hard today.

"Hello Y/N."

"Oh hi Akaashi. I didn't know you were in class 2-6."

We ended up exchanging phone numbers.

*Timeskip brought to you by Tsuki's block against Ushijima

"Well look who it is."

Great, it's the 'popular' girls.

"What do you want Rie?"

Maybe if I give her what she wants she'll leave me alone?

"Just the work and homework answers for today."

"No. It's not my fault your stupid. Do it yourself."

"Give them to me or I'll get Tsukishima to hurt Yachi."

"Oh, so Tsukishima cheated with you? Standards seem low."

"He only lowered his standards for you!"

At this point I've gathered all of my stuff and I'm ready to leave.

"Get out of my way. Tsukishima would never hurt Yachi."

"No! Give me the homework answers!"

"Bye."

I push her out of the way and walk down the hall. She really thinks she can stop me with absolutely no muscle at all?

"How did you handle that so calmly?"

"Oh Akaashi~san. Daily occurrence."

"Y/N! Akaashi! I was looking for you guys!"

"Hello Kaori" we respond.

"The team is eating lunch together and we were wondering if you wanted to eat with us?"

"Sure.", Akaashi said.

"I already eat with you guys anyway."

"Let's go then! The team and Yukie are outside by the cherry blossom tree. I'll meet you guys there!"

"Alright Kaori."

*Timeskip brought to you by deadchi*

"OH LOOK IT'S Y/N AND AGASHEE"

"Calm down Bokuto~san"

We all started eating and conversing about random topics. It's nice to have new friends. It gives me something to do.

After lunch, I had my last class which was history. I actually like history. It's ok, at least not as bad as science.

It seems Akaashi is in this class as well.

At the end of the day, I walked home by myself. Since then, my days were always pretty repetitive. Volleyball practice, class, lunch with the team, class, and walk home alone. That was until Friday the next week...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update and a cliff hanger!

I'm so done writing for today and I still have the rest of school.I think I'll make another chapter tomorrow? Probably daily updates or if I'm tired, updates every two days? I'm trying to make my chapters longer, but it's a lot harder than it looks 😃.

427 words