Chapter 5: Friends and club

"Hey Y/N watcha doing?" I hear an energetic voice behind me.

I sigh quietly. 

This is not what I need today.

"What does it look like?"

"You're a really good artist Y/N!"

"Thank you. Now..."

"I've got to go bye!"

Thank goodness.

"Hey Y/N how did walking with Akaashi go?"

"It was fine."

"Well... What did you talk about?"

"None of your business."

I get up and gather my sketchbook and pencils.

"Bye."

"Uh bye I guess?"

*Timeskip*

"Hi Konoha!"

"Hello. Can I help you?"

"We want to be your friends!"

Ah I see.

      You were quite used to this by now. Ever since you and Akaashi started walking home together, you were known as somewhat best friends. Girls like these two would come up to you and ask to be your friend. You could tell that they just wanted to use you to get closer to Akaashi and when you asked them why they wanted to be friends, they would stumble on their answer. You went through the usual routine again.

"Why?"

"Well, because we really like your personality! You're super smart and calm in like, every situation!", bubbled a redhead.

"We also think you're cool!", said a black haired girl.

I was not expecting that.

"Sure."

"Really?!" the redhead squeals.

"Yes." I say.

"Alright then! My name is Mio Koharu, you can call me Mio, and this is Sana Nozomi, you can call her Sana!" says the redhead.

We exchange numbers and I head to the rooftop to have lunch with the team. 

As soon as you sat down you took out your book and started drawing again.

"Hey Y/N aren't you going to- WOAH THAT IS SO GOOD!"

"You don't have to yell Yukie, but thank you."

Everyone started crowding around your drawing that looked something like this:

"You should join the art club!"

"I can't, though. I'm already the manager for the volleyball team."

"You definitely can! The art club meetings are on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons! Those are the days we don't have volleyball practice unless there's a game."

"How would you happen to know the art club meeting schedule Kaori?"

"Umm.. Connections?"

"You should join the art club." I hear a quiet melodious voice.

So Akaashi DOES talk. This is only like the 5th time I've heard him talk to me in a month. 

"I guess it gives me something to do."

After classes were over I walked over to the classroom where they hold art meetings since it's a Thursday. I opened the door and see two familiar people listening intently to their captain.

"Hello, have you come to sign up for art club?"

"Yes, I have...?"

"Oh my name is Maeko Kazune!"

"My name is Y/N Konoha."

"Alright then Y/N, you can sit next to Mio and Sana."

As I walk over to my new seat, my mind clears of the troubled thoughts.

Maybe this won't be too bad. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author here! No clue why I held off making this chapter for a few hours. I have absolutely no ideas for the no chapter, but I'll just leave it for future me to figure it out! Thank you for 29 reads. As I said at the beginning I was expecting 2 people to read this and I'm beyond grateful that people read my crappy writing. Hope you have a good night/day!

561 words