Chapter 4: The plan

3rd person POV:

"We need to get them together. They're literally the same person." Konoha said to the group.

"Right Konoha. But.. How? They seem to not care about each other at all."

"Maybe if we can get them to tell US that they like each other we would know what to do?" Whispered Komi.

"That's a good idea, but I'm pretty sure they do like each other. Y/N talk a lot more around Akaashi which means she's more comfortable with him." reasoned Konoha.

"Wait, Kaori, come here I have an idea."

"What is it?"

Yukie whispered her plan to Kaori and the boys were dying to know what it was, but she quote on quote said,

"Don't worry about it."

"I have a plan too."

"Well it better be good Konoha. Yukie's idea is really good and we'll do it no matter what."

"I promise it's good. So, to be completely honest I get kinda worried about Y/N walking home alone everyday and Akaashi lives in the same direction."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I think so Sarukui. If they walk home together, they can spend more time getting closer until... yea I don't know."

"I knew you didn't have a brain."

"HEY!"

"How is Y/N as tall as you and smarter?"

"WELL I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE'S AS TALL AS ME AND I'M SMART!"

"I think we're getting off topic Konoha and Bokuto."

"Right, sorry." They both said.

"So how are we going to get Akaashi to walk with Y/N?"

"Like this. Hey Akaashi!"

"Konoha!" Yukie hisses.

"It's fine. I have to ask you something, Akaashi. So, Y/N walks home alone everyday and since she's a girl I don't think it's safe. I can't walk with her because I have tutoring and you live 2 streets down. Would you mind walking her home?"

"Sure Konoha~san." Akaashi says and walks away.

Everyone looks at Konoha in shock.

"I told you it was easy."

Akaashi POV:

"I have to ask you something, Akaashi. So, Y/N walks home alone everyday and since she's a girl I don't think it's safe. I can't walk with her because I have tutoring and you live 2 streets down. Would you mind walking her home?"

"Sure Konoha~san." I say and walk away.

On the outside I was completely calm and composed, but on the inside, I had butterflies. It was true I guess. 

I like Y/N, but there's no way she likes me back.

Y/N POV

My phone suddenly buzzed with a notification. 

                   Loser 🍌

<Akaashi is going to walk home with you everyday try not to have too much fun 😉.

I immediately started blushing profusely. I think I like Akaashi, but he would never like someone like me.

I hate you>

<Love you too!

I hope this doesn't go too badly. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See! I proved myself. This chapter is longer! tbh the next chapter will probably be short. I'll start working on the next chapter today, so expect it today or tomorrow. I hope you have a good day or night depending on where you are!

483 words