Chapter 6: Exhausted.

I'm so tired this morning I barely have the energy to walk to school. I got a part time job at a cafe to start saving up for an apartment during college. It's physically and mentally exhausting. I have to balance school, art club, volleyball and my job. Art club and volleyball make it hard because there is a practice game with nekoma soon, and there is a big art competition coming up.

I really need to get a decent amount of sleep. I think to myself as I yawn. 

*Timeskip*

I'm so tired, but I have to be at volleyball. Thankfully, I'm not actually playing today, just taking notes of what the boys can do to improve their technique. Right now, I have completed notes of everyone on the team and there's 15 minutes left of practice.

I'll just rest my eyes for a bit. I yawn and my eyes slide shut.

*Timeskip*

Akaashi POV:

After an eternity of telling Bokuto~san that I'm tired and don't want to practice anymore, I start walking towards the exit. That was until I saw a certain (h/c) girl sleeping on the floor.

"Konoha~san!"

"What is it Aka- OH!"

"I have tutoring today and I don't want to miss it, but I need to take y/n home."

"Why can't you just wake her up?" Bokuto joins the conversation.

"She's been so busy with her job, planning for the practice match, the art competition, and because of that, she hasn't gotten much sleep at all."

I feel a pang of sympathy in my chest for y/n and how hard she's working.

"I can take her."

"Really Akaashi? Thanks!" Konoha yells and runs off.

*sigh* I spoke without thinking. I mean at least I know where she lives.

I carry her bridal style all the way to her house and up to her room. I end up putting away all of her stuff and taking off her shoes before I leave.

On second thought...

I run back and give her a peck on the cheek before dashing to my house

Why did I do that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi! Probably not going to do another chapter today, because  I have absolutely no idea what to write. I've been trying my best to make longer chapters, BUT WHY'S IT SO HARD?!?!!