Chapter 12: The bus

( You can skip this chapter, nothing exciting happens in here)

Hey y/n, did you hear about the two week long training camp?

"Yeah! Apparently it's supposed to be on November the 8th?"

Right we can finally hang out! And with the other managers! It's like a two week long girls day!

"Um yeah..! I got to head out Yachi, I'll see you in 3 days."

I should tell Yukie and Kaori about this... Meh they'll find out themselves.

I've been wanting to buy some Christmas gifts for the team, so I think I'm going to go shopping today. I have no clue what to get though...

*timeskip*

"I get to see Kubro again!" Bokuto yells as we board the bus.

"Bokuto~san, you live in the same prefecture." I retort dryly.

I'm standing outside the bus waiting for everyone to bring their bags to the bus. As I board the bus, I look for my usual seat beside Kaori or Yukie, but they're sitting together and the only empty seat is next to Akaashi. I shoot Yukie a glare as I walk past and sit next to Akaashi. He seems to be asleep.

He looks... peaceful.

Yukie💛

<Your welcome!

You did it on purpose didn't you?>

Read

May as well take a nap. I mean, who decided to tell everyone to wake up at 4 am? Nekoma isn't that far.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry about the super short chapter, I just had no ideas whatsoever. I literally had no time to write this since I had tests on Monday and Tuesday. Sorry again

256 words