From the Author

Hello, readers!

Its almost March 9 na and I have to start working on the revision of this book soon before I print it out and show it to my mom. I just need a little help from you guys!

Ngayon lang ako humihingi ng tulong sa inyo. I won't even complain to the silent readers if they didn't vote the book or leave any comments. All I ask now is if  you guys can write me a book review for 30 Days with Fina? I need your responses kasi on how I can improve my writing and if there are any loopholes in the story that I can fix. With the book review you can tell me anything! How you did or didn't like the ending, what you felt while reading, pwedeng pwede niyo pa nga ako lait laitin sa review niyo. Its all your choice! You may write in English, Filipino or Taglish. Basta maiintindihan ko!

You can send me your book reviews via email (jellofalltrades@gmail.com) or through private message here in Wattpad or in my Facebook account (Jell Esguerra). You may even just leave your review as a comment here!

Thank you very much sa magpaparticipate! Your book reviews would be greatly appreciated from Feb. 24-March 5.

And to help you out how to write the book review, here's a list of questions I've taken from LitLovers. You may or may not use it. Help lang siya.
(link: http://www.litlovers.com/run-a-book-club/questions-for-fiction )

1. How did you experience the book? Were you engaged immediately, or did it take you a while to "get into it"? How did you feel reading it—amused, sad, disturbed, confused, bored...?

2. Describe the main characters—personality traits, motivations, inner qualities.
        • Why do characters do what they do?
        • Are their actions justified?
        • Describe the dynamics between characters (in a marriage, family, or friendship).
        • How has the past shaped their lives?
        • Do you admire or disapprove of them?
        • Do they remind you of people you know?

3. Do the main characters change by the end of the book? Do they grow or mature? Do they learn something about themselves and how the world works?

4. Is the plot engaging—does the story interest you? Is this a plot-driven book: a fast-paced page-turner? Or does the story unfold slowly with a focus on character development? Were you surprised by the plot's complications? Or did you find it predictable, even formulaic?

5. Talk about the book's structure. Is it a continuous story...or interlocking short stories? Does the time-line move forward chronologically...or back and forth between past and present? Does the author use a single viewpoint or shifting viewpoints? Why might the author have chosen to tell the story the way he or she did—and what difference does it make in the way you read or understand it?

6. What main ideas—themes—does the author explore? (Consider the title, often a clue to a theme.) Does the author use symbols to reinforce the main ideas? (See our free LitCourses on both Symbol and Theme.)

7. What passages strike you as insightful, even profound? Perhaps a bit of dialog that's funny or poignant or that encapsulates a character? Maybe there's a particular comment that states the book's thematic concerns?

8. Is the ending satisfying? If so, why? If not, why not...and how would you change it?

9. If you could ask the author a question, what would you ask? Have you read other books by the same author? If so how does this book compare. If not, does this book inspire you to read others?

10. Has this novel changed you—broadened your perspective? Have you learned something new or been exposed to different ideas about people or a certain part of the world?