chapter 1

Izzy's POV

"How to unplug my life from the amplifier? "

I stared almost gloomily at the concert hall floor, my arms braced on the metal bar intentionally positioned to separate the floor from the VIP box.

If I told little Jeff Isbell that we would not only be watching, but opening the Aerosmith's show, I don't think he would believe it... I confess that even I don't believe
Sometimes i need to blink suddenly to make sure i'm not triping.

"Here, Iz."  I hear a voice and turn around, Slash has just walked through the door, wearing a white shirt and completely torn pants, he is holding and extending a cigarette already lit between his thumb and his index finger, while in the other hand he holds a bottle of Jack Daniel's already open and half drinked. I nod my head up and down in thanks and take the cigarette, quickly placing it between my parted lips.

"Dude, you need to get over it. You're clearly thinking about him."  Steven says in the back of the room, he was sitting on a little sofa, with one leg extended and leaning on it, while a chick approached to sit beside him

"Um sorry?" i say. had no idea where steven had come from

"oh come on!" he rolls his eyes, lowers one leg and rests his arms on his knees "you're acting like the sun rise from his dick! you are not like that." Slash looks at steven and takes his cigarette out of his mouth, exhaling smoke from his mouth, steven looks at him indignantly, they seem to have their own body language where only the two of them understand each other as well as me and axl. he points at me again, still looking at slash with the same face "he is not like this at all!"

Slash shrugs but looks at me, his face indescribable, as if he feels sorry for me. His fucking stupid hair doesn't let me see anything straight. "Yeah man, think stevie is right."

"Shut up." I mumble before putting the cigarette between my lips and turning back to the stage again, empty. The show only started in a few hours and the gates hadn't opened yet.

Suddenly the door opens with a bang, a boy enters huggin a girl with one of his arms, while the other took the cigarette out of the mouth, with an almost stupid smile. The difference in height was absurd, anyone who saw the two could swear they were father and daughter.
Soon the smell of alcohol mixed with sweat invades my nostrils.

"Duff, we've barely arrived and you're already drunk? We have a show in a few hours and a bass player who can't play bass is a useless son of a bitch."  Axl shots entering the room after them

"Hey dude, calm down, i always can play, no matter what! Also, i was just having some fun with my babe." he presses the blonde a little tighter against his body and she smiles. I have never felt so disgusted with someone in my life. Don't get me wrong, maybe she was a good person, but i just can't.

it shouldn't be like this.
we where doing so good...

I need to inject a little bit.

I turn and hurried out the fire door on the opposite side from which we came.

"Iz-- Izzy where are you going?" i hear Axl practically yell from the room but i don't even turn around, i was too busy looking for the men's bathroom door. 

"I miss you."
"I miss your lips."
"I miss having you on my arms."
"I miss when I was the reason for your beautiful smile."

don't remember how much I injected.
I watch my feet bump into each other inside my shoes as I sit on the grimy, icy bathroom floor like a cranky five-year-old. I have no idea how long I've been doing this.