chapter 22

" can you please just open your eyes for me?"

Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation states that every particle attracts every other particle in the universe with force directly proportional to the product of the masses

The law says that the bigger they are, the more attraction there will be between them. In this story, the attraction is great. why? because the characters are like huge stars, at every moment there is an internal explosion that reverberates throughout the universe. at least at that moment. at least in that room.

The two boys no longer bumped into each other, they didn't say each other's names, they didn't say good morning to each other. no one commented on it. until one day they ended up forgetting all together the way the others were once close. The attraction between the two was clear, even though they tried to contain themselves, they didn't want to give in and let the other know. but the attraction was stark. the exchange of looks full of desire. a desire that until then did not seem to exist for the other members of the band, since for them they were always high, always far away, there was no type of connection between the quiet one with black locks and the extroverted blonde. at least not anymore.

duff and izzy's love was like a flame, and would set the room on fire, but the blonde made sure to put out every last spark with a bucket of water.

It wasn't like they had gotten into a fight, they had just opened up some space, duff had turned his back and left so izzy kept his mouth shut, waiting for the taller one to calm down, like he always did. Another tiring tour began and Izzy hated the universe for it, he hated this tour routine, he hated hotels, he hated having to fly by plane and ride the bus, having to stay in vans, Izzy was certainly not made for this life.

Izzy was the last one to get on the plane, he saw Duff in the corner of his eye going through his backpack three times, the brunette was helping Steven put his luggage on top of the luggage rack.

"duff, whats going on?" steven asked and izzy lowered his gaze to look at the blonde, still holding one of the luggage, the blonde was standing still and had one hand over his mouth, his hand was shaking a little and his eyes were teary, izzy had immediately realized what was going on. slash seemed to have said something and duff simply muttered something angrily, putting a hand through his hair and pushing the table that he accidentally hit and a few other things with force, walking away.

Izzy did his best to quickly hand off Steven's luggage and followed Duff as he went to the bathroom.

as soon as duff tries to enter the bathroom the door is stoped by izzys foot "mike.."

"your hands are shaking and youre having a mood, ill help you, i know how planes get you anxious n stuff.."and duff pushes izzy still looking at him with a dirty face

"it's DUFF! and I don't need your help"

izzy pulled away as soon as she realized that in his eyes, mckagan wasn't kidding. every letter, every word, every syllable and every intonation was correct. duff was simply shutting izzy out. he was actually shutting izzy out of his life for the first time
and izzy just blinked silently as he saw the bathroom door close with a thud, now everything was over.
and Izzy, who was never usually so affected by anything, felt a hole form in his heart at that moment, but he just nodded, swallowed, turned around and sat back down in his chair.

minutes later slash looks restless in his chair turns side to side and finally looks at me "did you see duff?" I shake my head, snorting "he's been gone for a while" he looks back and bam! the bathroom door opens revealing a sweaty, panting, scared, flushed and teary duff

he holds on to objects while trying to get back to the seat
"are you okay duff?" Steven asks, looking up from the magazine, I keep looking out the window, I keep my eyebrows together and I don't dare take my eyes off the window. duff holds on to the seat, I can hear him panting "hey man, are you okay?" slash helps the blonde to sit down " "I'm-..I-I..I.."  I tilt my seat as soon as I see Axl rest his eyes on me as he passes by to pick up a stupid magazine, slash does the same as soon as Put your hands on the blonde, I don't know what you want me to do
I'm no longer part of the blonde's life
he doesn't need me
I'm no longer useful
and not even pleasurable
for long enough I filled the emptiness that that mysterious hole in the depths of his soul bothered him so much
But apparently that wasn't forever.
and today maybe I'm not the one in that place
because now the one he has to cover for is his beloved.