Sugar daddy

Bucky came out of the cell, I could see a small paper note scrunched up in his hand, I furrowed my eyebrows at him nodding down at the paper. He simply shook his head not wanting to question him about it.

"Let's just go" He said walking off.

"Did he give us any information?" Sam asked.

"I'll tell you once we get outside" Bucky said.

As we walked through the prisoners I noticed Bucky drop one of the prisoners  a note as we left. I looked over to Sam to see if he noticed too. He did, he looked over at me with confusion and I simply shrugged. I was just as confused as he was.

After we left the prison Bucky took us to some sort of garage, it was decked out with fancy cars.

"Ok where the hell are we?" I asked Bucky.

"Ok let me just ask you a hypothetical" Bucky started.

"No no, I don't like the sound of this" San cut him off.

"Let's just say, Zemo would agree to help but he needed to be broken out of prison and we broke him out of prison would that be fine?" Bucky asked.

"No that would not be fine" I interrupted.

"But just listen ok there would be terms of release and things like that" Bucky carried on.

"I'm starting to think this isn't hypothetical" Sam said to me.

"Bucky what did you do?" I asked him crossing my arms over my chest.

"I- well" Bucky said.

"Oh jesus christ" Sam said.

"Don't tell me you did what I think you did" I sighed.

I was cut off by footsteps approaching the doorway. I averted my attention to the door we're a large shadow of a man was. Zemo walked in a cocky smile on his face.

"Seriously Bucky!" Sam shouted.

"I had to ok" Bucky retorted pointing at Zemo.

"No you didn't" I shouted.

"Oh so you're backing with Sam now?" Bucky said sassily.

"Yes I am because you're an idiot" I shouted.

"If I may" Zemo interrupted.

We all turned and faced him.

"NO!" We all shouted simultaneously.

"My apologies" He replied meekly.

"Bucky what the hell were you thinking" I said running my hands over my head.

"Just trust me ok" Bucky pleaded.

"It's him we don't trust" Sam shouted pointing at Zemo who stood there emotionless.

"I want to end the Flag Smashers just as much as you do" Zemo chimed in again.

"You're still a psychopath" I said.

"That's a bit of a stretch" He said tilting his head to the side.

"Is it really" Sam muttered only loud enough for me to hear.

"Look all Zemo is doing is helping us and then he goes straight back to prison" Bucky said.

We all looked over to Zemo who just nodded. I looked back at Bucky.

"That better be what's happening" I said again pointing a threatening finger at Bucky.

"I promise" Bucky said.

"Where the hell are we anyways" Sam chimed in.

Zemo walked over and turned on the lights revealing loads of expensive cars, ranging in different colours, models, brands.

"Who's is this?" I asked letting my eyes wander around the room.

"It's all mine" Zemo said leaning into one of the convertibles grabbing a few things.

"Ok I had no idea you were this rich" Sam said.

"I am a Baron I come from money" He said rummaging through the glove box.

I leaned over and whispered in Sam's ear.

"Is Zemo going to sugar daddy us?" I whispered, Sam let out a loud laugh.

Bucky turned his attention to us and looked at me with confusion, I simply shook my head dismissing him.

Zemo took off his jacket and replaced it with a masisve puffer jacket with fluff around the hood. He dressed like a pimp.

"We better get going the jet will be leaving soon" Zemo said.

"Jet?" Sam asked.

"We have to fly to Madripoor, that's where we will find information on the serum" Zemo said.

"Madripoor?" Sam asked.

"It's an old pirate island which has kept its lawless ways" I answered.

Sam tilted his head a look of amusement on his face.

"What Wilson I know my history" I joked nudging him in the side.

"You better I mean you are an old woman" He teased.

"Hey!" I laughed shoving him playfully causing him to laugh along.

Once we stopped laughing we turned our attention to Bucky and Zemo who were staring at us.

"Once you two stop flirting we must get going" Zemo said adjusting his puffer jacket.

"I- that wasn't" Sam said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"We weren't flirting" I said, I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

Zemo just shook his head and walked off, Bucky shook his head annoyed and walked off after Zemo.

Sam stood there and extended his arm allowing me to go first. I murmured a thank you and followed after my brother and our new sugar daddy.

"Hop in" Zemo said.

Bucky was already in the front leaving Sam and I in the back. I climbed in the leather heated seats, suprising but not unwelcome.

Sam stretched his legs apart his thigh rubbing against mine. I looked over to Sam who had his focus straight ahead, but I couldn't help but notice his eyes wander over to me.

Zemo drove along the highway for awhile, it was quiet not even a single car drove past us which was probably good as we we're harboring one of the world's worst criminals.

Zemo pulled up to a private plane runway a private jet awaiting us on the runway. Damn Zemo really was rich.

"Damn Zemo" I said.

"I know right" Sam agreed.

We jumped out of the car and we're greeted by what I assumed was a butler.

"Nice to see you again Helmut" The old man greeted.

"Nice to see you aswell" Zemo said giving a friendly kiss on the cheek before handing him his coat and heading up the stairs.

We then boarded the private jet which was very fitted out might I add, you know this might not be so bad after all.