Favors

I slowly woke up light cracking through the curtains shinning directly into my eyes. I groaned and lifted my hand up in an attempt to block the light. As I slowly came to my senses I realized a weight over my waist.

I rolled over to see Sam with his arm draped over my waist. Shit... he must've moved in his sleep. I slowly removed his arm off my waist slowly sitting up, unfortunately that woke him up too.

"Morning" He said, his morning voice was low and scratchy.

"Morning" I replied awkwardly.

Sam sat up and realized how close we had moved towards eachother during the night.

"Shit I'm sorry" Sam said shuffling to the side.

"Hey it's fine it was an accident" I said.

"Yeah" He replied giving off an awkward smile.

"We should uh probably go out and see the others" Sam said.

I nodded and stood up following Sam out of the bedroom into the main room. Sharon noticed our presence and stopped talking, causing both Bucky and Zemo to turn their heads to look at us.

"I- where you two sharing a room?" Bucky said his eyes wide.

"Only because Sharon said there were no more rooms left" I defended.

"What? There are heaps of spare rooms" Zemo said, Sharon looked down avoiding eye contact.

"Seriously" I said.

"I- well... I was doing you two a favor" Sharon said.

"How was that a favor?" Sam said slight annoyed.

"Oh come on it's clear that you two like eachother" Sharon said.

"Hey woah woah woah" I said.

"I don't" Sam paused clearing his throat, "I don't like her"

"Yeah exactly and I well don't like him" I said.

Those words didn't feel right. Most likely because I was lying to myself.

"Do you know what you two are? Hmm you're in denial" Sharon said.

"No I am not in denial" I said an awkward laugh escaping my laugh.

"They've only known eachother for like 4 days" Bucky butted in.

"Well when you know you know" Sharon smirked.

"Oh my fucking god" I sighed rubbing my head.

"I'm going to go get dressed" I said excusing myself back into the room.

Getting changed into some comfort clothes quickly doing my hair before coming back into the lounge, taking a seat on the white leather couch next to Bucky.

Bucky was sitting stiff and awkwardly.

"Nagel's lab is in a shipping container on the docks" Sharon started.

"And is that where he's working on the serum?" I asked.

"Yes well at least he used to work" Sharon replied.

"Well we better get going" Zemo clapped his gloved hands together.

I nodded and stood up following the team out of the room, but before I could catch up a felt a grip on my arm holding me back. The only grip strong enough to hold me back.

"What Bucky?" I asked spinning around to face me.

"Be honest what happened with Sam" Bucky said releasing his hand and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nothing Buck, what you think we slept together?" I said.

"What you might of" Bucky shouted.

"Well I didn't Bucky nothing happened and nothing will happen" I said through gritted teeth.

Bucky let out a sigh running his hands over his face and back through his short brown hair.

"Look I'm sorry, I just want you to be careful" Bucky said softly.

"Buck nothing is happening" I replied.

"We both know that is false Y/n, you might be denying it but you look at Sam in a way I haven't you looked at anyone since Steve" Bucky said.

"Don't mention him" I muttered.

"Sorry, look all I'm saying is just be careful and if he hurts you I will shove his wings so far up his ass they'll be coming out of his mouth" Bucky said, his face completely emotionless.

"Buck don't worry I'll be careful but nothing will happen anyways" I said, a hint of sadness in my tone.

"He likes you Y/n just try not to screw it up, ya know if anyone else was trying to get with my sister they would be dead by now but good for you I actually like Sam" Bucky said.

"I- thanks I guess" I said with a small laugh.

Bucky laughed and shook his head draping his arm over my shoulder walking with me out towards the garage.

"We better hurry your boyfriend is waiting" Bucky teased.

"Seriously Bucky" I groaned.

He simply laughed. We approached the car hopping into the comfortable as Zemo sped towards the docks.

"What was that about?" Sam whispered.

"Don't worry about it" I said.

He nodded and turned his head to the side watching the buildings turn into a blur as we drove.

We pulled up to the docks climbing out of the convertible. Sharon pulled out her phone and began leading the way towards Nagel's lab.

"Here it's this one" She said stopping outside one of the containers.

Bucky went forward and yanked the door open.

"I'll keep lookout" Sharon said.

I nodded and followed the three men into the shipping container which disappointingly looked empty.

"It's empty" Sam said, stating the obvious.

"Hold on" Bucky said.

He pressed his ear against the back wall giving it a few knocks with his vibranium arm. He took a step back tearing the door back revealing a stat case.

"Yay secret door" I joked.

We could hear music coming from up the stairs. Bucky led the way upholstering his gun holding it infront of me. I took a deep breath pulling it out holding ut by my side as I followed my brother up the stairs.

We could see Dr Nagel working, he was a pale man, very obviously balding. He was dancing and singing along to the music which was playing on a record player. Vintage respect.

Zemo went over and took the neddle off stopping the needle, before Nagel could register what was going on Bucky reached over and grabbed the man shoving him into a chair hastily into a chair.

"What what do you want" He said, his voice panicked.

"Tell us what you know about the serum" Sam ordered.