There's the Captain *light smut*

Authors note: By the way there is a little bit of a time jump since the last chapter ((: hope you are all liking this story <3

I headed out of Sam's room jogging lightly on the stairs, doing my best to not wake anyone up. I had woken up with a cold spot next to me, Sam gone.

Carefully sneaking past Bucky who was not so lightly snoring on the couch I headed outside.

There I spotted Sam, he had taped some gym mats and padding around the trees. He had the shield. The orange light of the rising sun reflecting off of the shield. He held it by his side panting lightly before throwing it towards the tree. The vibranium shield bounced off and Sam caught it again a smile of accomplishment spread across his face.

"There's the Captain" I called out.

Sam spun around holding the shield by his side tightly. He gave me a small smile as I headed down the steps of the porch to head towards him.

"I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd get some practice" Sam said, his breathing was ragged.

"Next time you can't sleep you should wake me up" I smirked at him.

Sam knowing what I was insinuating laughed and shook his head lightly at me.

"Ya know the shield looks good on you" I said.

He glanced down at the shield tilting his arm so he could look at the giant star painted in the middle.

"It doesn't look out of place?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Not at all" I replied with a small smile.

Sam returned the smile and nodded his head turning his head back down to look down at the shield, letting out a sigh of relief.

"You ready to head back inside Captain?" I asked him.

Sam let out a laugh and nodded his head.

"I'm ready" He gave me a smirk.

I linked my arm with his and headed up the stairs Sam holding onto the shield, placing it next to the couch Bucky was sleeping on.

His snores filling the silence.

"He really is a loud sleeper" Sam whispered.

"Trust me I had to grow up sharing a room with him" I joked.

Sam let out a small laugh and lead the way into the kitchen. I unlinked our arms and took a seat on one of the stools surrounding the bench.

"You hungry?" Sam asked.

"I could do with some food" I told him.

Sam nodded and began rummaging through the cupboards to make some breakfast. As he put the pan on the stove I couldn't help but smile. This all felt so domestic, so normal. I felt like a normal person not some super soldier designed to be a killing machine.

I haven't known Sam for the longest time only two months but I feel like I've known him for longer. We have a connection a strong one. Connection which I've never had with anyone before.

Sam put some toast in the toaster and looked back to see me not so subtly staring at him.

"Like what you see?" He teased.

"You look so domestic it's nice" I said my cheeks growing in heat.

"Aw am I your little house husband?" Sam smirked.

"Shut up, I never said that" I laughed a little.

Sam laughed again and continued cooking.

"How long before you think Karli will come back?" I asked Sam.

Sam let out a sigh, turning to face me he leant against the counter his hands gripping the edge.

"I don't know, Sharon said she'd update us when she knows but I'm not sure" Sam shrugged.

"I think Karli and the rest of the flag smashers will make a move on the upcoming GRC signing" I said.

"If you're right about that, we won't have much time to prepare the GRC meeting is on Friday" Sam sighed.

"So 5 days" I said.

"Might aswell enjoy this time before we have to fight" Sam said a small smile appearing on his face.

"I couldn't have said it better myself" I smirked.

Sam walked over to me placing his hands on either side of my waist, making his way to stand inbetween my thighs.

He looked down at me I could see the list in his eyes. I licked my lips as my eyes flicked from his eyes to his lips which were slightly apart.

Sam dove down capturing my lips in a heated kiss. His large hands dug into my hips causing me to moan slightly at the pain. I pulled away sam releasing my bottom which he had between his teeth, it releasing with a pop.

"You should probably turn off the stove before this continues" I said panting slightly.

"And move this up to my room" He said, a smirk appearing on his face.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded. Sam quickly backed up and turned off the stove. He walked back over to me, I grabbed his collar and lead him towards the bedroom. Sam kicked the door behind us.

He spun me around pinning me against the door, my back colliding with the hard wooden door. His chest rose and fell heavily with each breath as he hungrily placed kisses across my neck. Sucking the sensitive skin causing me to let out a moan.

Sam pulled back his eyes flicking down to my neck admiring the prominent hickeys he left on my neck. Grabbing my hand from side he picked it up tracing my fingers along the hickeys on my neck. Applying pressure so both his and my hands were choking me.

"Do you like that?" Sam asked, his voice low.

Sam already knew my answer, but I still nodded my head. As he applied more pressure, I flung my head back my mouth hanging open.

Sam took a step forward grabbing my jaw so I would look at him, he lightly released the pressure so I could breath better as he pressed his lips against mine.

I moaned into the kiss as I felt his bulge press against me.

Alright before you hate me don't worry I'm not just going to end this smut with a "you can imagine the rest (;" Because I would never rob you guys of that it'll continue in the next chapter guys.