Private Jet

"Wenn das Essen schlecht riecht, füttern Sie es unseren Gästen" Zemo spoke in German.

"Das ist keine Möglichkeit, Ihre Gäste zu behandeln" I replied.*

Zemo simply chuckled shaking his head. Sam furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"He said he would feed us any food that was rotten" I replied.

Sam and Bucky sent a glare at Zemo to which he simply shrugged.

"Don't worry she told me it was no way to treat my guests" Zemo said looking at me.

"I'm suprised you speak German" Sam said.

"I used to be in Hydra of course I know German" I said.

"Ah yes now I know where I recognize you from, you were the favored test subject, you assisted Hydra to make the perfect soldiers" He said a smug look on his face.

"If I were you Zemo I would shut up" Bucky said clenching his fists.

I clenched my jaw and leant back in my chair glaring at Zemo who simply stared at me.

"Alright we can change the subject" Zemo said pulling a notebook put of his pocket.

"Now who is Yori Nakajima?" He read out.

Bucky jumped out of his seat grabbing Zemo by the throat with his vibranium arm. His jaw clenched teeth grinding together. I went to stand up to pull Bucky away but Sam stopped me placing a soft grip on my arm.

I looked back and he shook his head at me.

"Don't ever touch that again" Bucky hissed snatching his notebook out of his hand.

Zemo lifted his brows flattening the creases on his clothes.

"You are on incredibly thin ice Zemo" Sam said angrily.

Zemo stayed silent and looked straight ahead. He most likely didn't want to admit that Bucky had scared him. Bucky returned to his seat clutching his notebook in his hand.

"Buck" I said grabbing his attention.

"I'm fine Y/n" He snapped.

I shook my head and leant my head back against the chair. Sam stood up and came to sit next to me. Bucky and Zemo we're both staring out the window too busy to notice anything.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah Sam I'm fine" I answered.

"You don't look fine" He said softly.

"I just don't like people bringing up my past" I said glaring at Zemo.

Sam placed a hand on my knee which was bouncing up and down. I stopped bouncing my knee and averted my attention to him.

"Don't let your past define you" He said softly.

I gave him a small smile which he returned, I caught myself gazing into his eyes for a few seconds. They felt comforting something I haven't really had the feeling of before. Sam was gazing into my eyes too and for a while we stayed like that.

Until we heard Bucky cleared his throat and we both hastily looked away. I looked over at Bucky who shook his head at me, almost as if he was disappointed.

"You should get some rest it'll be a long flight" Zemo chimed in.

I nodded and shifted in my seat getting comfortable letting my eyes flutter shut. Despite the loud noises of the plane I managed to fall asleep fairly quickly due to exhaustion, more mental exhaustion rather than physical.

"Hey Y/n wake up" I heard a voice say.

I groaned lightly and opened my eyes up to see Sam still sitting next to me. Bucky was already leaving the jet followed by Zemo.

"Get any sleep?" I asked unbuckling the seat belt and standing up.

"A little bit" He said.

We walked out of the plane Zemo handing us some clothes to get changed into.

"Change into these" He said.

I snatched the clothes out of his hand and went back into the plane to get changed privately.

I heard a knock on the wall.

"I'm decent" I said flattening out the awful dress Zemo made me wear.

"Hey" Bucky said walking in.

Bucky was dressed in full leather, his left sleeve gone to reveal his shiny black and gold vibranium arm.

"Hey, ready to go?" I asked walking towards the door.

Before I could step outside Bucky grabbed my wrist stopping me from leaving.

"What?" I asked him.

"I just need to ask you something" He said.

"Ok?" I replied tilting my head to the side.

"Is there something going on between you and Sam?" He asked.

"What that's what you're asking?" I said in shock.

"What I'm not blind I can see how you two get along" Bucky scoffed.

"Seriously Bucky I've known him for what two days" I retorted.

"It doesn't matter how long you've known him you two obviously have some sort of attraction for one another" He said.

"Bucky you're reaching nothing is going on calm down" I rolled my eyes.

"All I'm saying is just be careful" Bucky said softly.

"I'm always careful big brother" I said brushing past him exiting the plane.

We meet Zemo and Sam down the bottom. Sam was dressed in a south african style suit with a beaded necklace he honestly looked like a pimp.

"Wow looking good Wilson" I teased.

"I know right I look pretty pimped out and well you don't look so bad yourself" Sam smirked.

"Why thank you" I laughed, feeling a sense of heat rise to my cheeks.

"Alright let's get going" Zemo said.

We all walked down the middle of a bridge it was completely empty, heading towards a well light city filled with skyscrapers and neon lights.

"You all need to be undercover" Zemo said.

"Sam you will be the smiling tiger as you two look incredibly similar" Zemo said.

"What just because we're both black?" He asked.

Zemo rolled his eyes and handed Sam a tablet, displayed on the screen was a picture of the so called smiling tiger and I must admit Zemo was right they did look quite similar.

"Now you James will have to be someone you wanted to forget" Zemo said.

Bucky had a cold expression on his face, we all knew what Zemo meant. He had to become the Winter Soldier once again. A part of Bucky's life he so desperately wanted to forget.

"What about me?" I asked Zemo.

"You my dear Y/n will be the smiling tiger's latest girlfriend" Zemo smirked.

* I'm not exactly sure if they speak russian or German in this scene but I went with German because I'm more familiar with it so I apologize if I'm wrong