Time's Up

Ayo strutted her way towards the front of the group of women.

"Even if he is a means to your end.. time's up" She spoke in Wakandan.

"Release him to us now" She spoke again this time in English.

John spun around now facing Ayo.

"Hi. John Walker, Captain America" He looked around for some recognition ut he wasn't given any.

"Alright well let's put down the pointy sticks and talk this out, huh?" He said.

"Hey John take it easy, you might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje," Sam said.

"They don't have jurisdiction here," Walker said.

"We have jurisdiction wherever we find ourselves to be," She said cocking her head to the side.

"Hm ok, look I think we got off on the wrong foot," Walker said.

He reached over to pat Ayo's shoulder, the wrong move. She grabbed his arm and shoved it down hitting him with the spear. Another one stepped forward kicking him in the stomach, be flew back hitting a pillar, grunting as he hit the ground.

This will be a show.

John picked up his shield blocking a spear that stabbed into the center of the vibranium disk.

As they fought Zemo stood there with a drink, sipping away.

"We should do something," Sam said.

"Looking strong John" Bucky called out.

"You're doing great" I called out after him sarcastically.

"Seriously you two" Sam said.

Bucky quickly rushed over and stopped Ayo from impaling John with a spear in the throat, such a shame.

"Ayo let's talk about this" Bucky said.

They all continued to fight. I sighed and stepped in blocking a spear from stabbing into the Lemar, grabbing it out of the Dora's hand using it to shove her back.

I heard some mechanical whirring, I turned over to see Bucky's metal arm fall and hit the floor. His face in shock.

He looked up at Bucky, Bucky had a look of pure hurt and betrayal.

She spoke a few words on Wakandan and walked away, leaving Bucky in shock.

She entered the bathroom to see that Zemo had escaped.

"Let's go" She ordered the woman.

They dropped the shield and walked out of the apartment building to go search for Zemo.

Bucky picked up his arm reattaching it to his shoulder.

"Did you know they could do that?" Sam asked.

"No" Bucky huffed.

Be spun his arm around reattaching it making sure it wouldn't fall. We walked past Walker who looked defeated and angry, towards the bathroom.

There was a massive hole and the bath had been moved to the side.

"Can't believe he pulled and el Chapo" Sam sighed.

"I can," Bucky said.

"Let's go" Bucky I said.

We then headed down the road, Sam getting a call from his sister. I could hear her talking loudly through the phone but it was muffled.

"It'll be ok Sarah," Sam said.

"Just be careful" He sighed covering up the speaker of the phone.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Karli called Sarah, she threatened my nephews," Sam said.

I reached down and gave his hand a quick squeeze, he smiled at me looking down at our joined hands.

"Go somewhere safe ok, cash only all right," Sam said.

"Let me know when you get there alright, I know. Look I love you. I wouldn't let anything happen to you and the boys you know that right" Sam said.

"Alright, bye" He sighed and hung up the phone hoving it in his pocket.

We stopped walking and paused in the middle of the street.

"Karli wants to meet she left a contact number," Sam said.

Right on cue his phone chimed, he pulled it out and looked down at the message. I assumed it was from Karli.

"She said to come alone" Sam sighed.

"I'm coming with you Sam," I said.

"Ok fine" he nodded.

We quickly headed back to the apartment getting changed into our gear before heading to the meeting place Karli arranged for us.

"Karli!" Sam shouted out.

She was standing up on one of the balconies overlooking the courtyard we were standing in.

We headed up the stairs towards her.

 "You called my sister is that how we're playing this?" He said angrily.

"I would never hurt her I just wanted to understand you better," She said leaning against the wall.

"I see you um didn't come alone," She said standing up straight. 

She glanced in between Bucky and I who stood behind Sam, crossing our arms over our chests like bouncers.

"You have to end this now," Sam said.

"I don't want to hurt you, you're a tool in the regimes I want to destroy. You're not hiding behind a shield." She said, taking a slight pause.

"To kill you would be meaningless" She sighed.

Sam glanced back at me a look of uncertainty on his face before turning back to face the ginger.

"I was going to ask you to join me, or simply do the world a favor and let me go," She said. 

Sharon then interrupted, her voice flooding in through our earpieces letting us know that Walker was getting close.

"Guys, the new cap is moving in," She said, sounding slightly annoyed. 

Sam looked down at his wrist where Sharon had sent Walker's location to, the band on his arm glowed red alerting him of Walker's whereabouts.

"looks like he's found them or maybe they found him," She said.

Sam spun around quickly to face us.

"Go after Walker," He said.

I nodded and jumped off the balcony to the ground, but midair Karli leapt down tackling me into the wall, I landed roughly on my back on the concrete. Sam leapt down and began fighting Karli. He jumped up and spun landing a kick on Karli's stomach, knocking her back against the wall. 

"You ok?" He asked worridly, I nodded.

He reached down to help me up, he didn't let go of my hand though. I didn't pull away though not minding the extended content.

Karli just sat there slumped against the wall. Sam let go of my hand giving me an awkward smile.

"I'll send you the location alright, now go, don't miss me" He called out, activating his wings flying off.

"I won't" I called back with a smile.

Bucky and I then took off down the street, he soon got to the location.

"Follow me" He shouted.