One Minute

"Keep it quick" John called out.

We walked into the next room. Sam stood infront of me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Look I just want you to be careful, Karli is impulsive and I don't want you getting hurt" I sais quietly.

"No you're caring about me how the tables turn" Sam joked.

I laughed slightly giving him a playful shove.

"Just be careful please" I said softly.

Sam nodded, he hesitated for a second before wrapping his arms around me bringing me in for a hug. I let out a sigh and hugged him back resting my head on his shoulder.

"Remember what I said ok" Sam whispered softly.

I nodded and pulled away giving him a small smile.

"See you in a minute" He said heading up the stairs.

I gave him a smile and walked back the the rest of the group. Zemo was now handcuffed to what looked like a fermentation barrel for alcohol, he was glaring at John.

"What was that about?" Bucky asked.

"Nothing" I replied.

A while had passed and John began to become impatient. Pacing back and forward.

"It hasn't been ten minutes" Bucky said.

"This is a bad idea" John said to himself.

"It hasn't been ten minutes sit tight' I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't do that don't patronize me" He said angrily.

"He know's what he's doing" I said.

"Stop defending your boyfriend" John said glancing up at the clock mounted on the wall.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said.

John stared up at the clock for a few seconds, a blank expression on his face before marching towards the door.

"I'm going in" John said.

Bucky stood up and stopped him, holding him back.

"This all really easy for you isn't it? All that serum running through your veins. Barnes your partner needs backup in there. Do you really want his blood on your hands?" John asked.

Bucky kept a cold stare on John for the duration of his talking. John simply shook his head and took a step back.

John took a step back and shoved Bucky out of the way and headed towards where Sam and Karli were talking.

"Walker what the hell" I shouted after him.

Bucky, Lemar and I ran after John up the stairs a she stormed ahead.

"Karli Morgenthau you're under arrest"  He shouted with authority.

"Is this what this was?" The red head shouted at Sam.

"No Karli" He tried to plea with her but John was storming towards her.

"You Nazi" she shouted kicking him into a table.

He let out a grunt and collapsed onto the floor, Bucky managed to get out of Lemar's and the two of us chased after Karli up the stairs towards the roof. We ran out into a kitchen and leapt over the railing landing on the floor sprinting after the woman.

Cooks shouting and moving out of the way. We hastily pushed past them continuing our chase, we lost her.

We ran into a basement, Sam ran in from another door.