» Prologue «

"DO I WANNA KNOW" "Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new"

~ Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys

In Which,

Amber Liliana Stevenson or CelesteCloud, the sister of the one and only DreamWasTaken, meets her idol, Ranboo through a donation only to slowly fall for him!

OR

Two Faceless streamers meet one another only to become good friends and possibly simp for another only to actually fall for the other!

[Ranboo x OC]

- This is a Ranboo x OC fanfic! This will mainly consist of fluff and romance and some forms of drama!
This will take place in real life so yeah they are streamers!
Absolutely no inappropriate content cause Ranboo is a minor so am I and he clearly stated he isn't comfortable with that type of content and this will only contain kissing and cuddling and such and nothing more!
Edit: Okay mans is not a minor anymore but I won't be writing that sort of thing cause that's seriously disgusting plus he doesn't like stuff like that!
Ranboo if you find this book please don't! Close the tab and just walk away!
If you do then enjoy this I hope!
If Ranboo states he is uncomfortable with fanfics I won't hesitate to take this down!
Also I will make up a name, age and birthday for him for the sake of the story!
Edit: well I was correct thinking he was 17 but now he's 18 and his Birthday is on November 2nd so uh yeah I changed that as well!
I am not sure what his real name, age and birthdays are just so you guys know!
Edit: I don't know his name but I know the rest since he revealed to all of us so yeah!

**DISCLAIMER**
WROTE THIS BOOK IN 2021!!! F*CK DREAM! F*CK WILBUR! F*CK GNF! F*CK DREAM TEAM! They will be nonexistent (no longer mentioned) from chapter 56

I'm aware Ranboo came out as He/They recently and this book was written a year ago so the pronoun change will come as soon as possible as the story progresses so please put some faith in me and don't get mad at me for it! I promise you guys that I kept my promise! ^^;;

DEDICATIONS:

Fanvergent5 

kokisenpai 

xXClassic_RuXx 

Thank you for your choice and motivations!

-R4NBUTLER

Taaffeitee

Thank you for inspiring me!

Hope You guys enjoy this! <3

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️