» Chapter Fourteen «

- Notes -

This entire book is a literal Miraculous Ladybug Ripoff in case y'all haven't realized already with Ranboo/Mark telling himself that Celeste is JUST A FRIEND yet he is developing feelings for Amber and then you have Celeste/Amber who may be developing feelings for ducking Ranboo and not realizing it's Mark!

I just love both the fandoms so much that I haven't realized how much Miraculous Reference I have put here!

Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Amber's Point of View~

I got home feeling very tired and accomplished with everything. I went to the kitchen as I opened a cupboard and took a bag of chips since I didn't feel like making anything as I went to my room after telling Clara and Clay about my day which they found pretty amusing since I left Clay wheezing like a teakettle and Clara in a fit of laughter.

I came into my room as I sat down and started to eat. I was planning on streaming today. Yeah today was the day I make myself get into the Dream SMP. Today was gonna be another long day as I said before. After eating, I disposed the chips bag in the bin as I took a quick shower and wore an outfit which looked good.

I opened Twitter as I tweeted something out.

Celeste @CelesteCloud 

Will be streaming soon in five minutes! Don't miss out cause it's pretty good one!

💬 3.5k comments 🔁 50 retweets ❤️300k likes

Clay said he was going to be on the SMP and Ranboo had offered to give me a tour of the place which I gladly took. I quickly opened the PC and opened to twitch as I started to stream. I looked at how fast everyone joined the stream.

"Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well and staying hydrated!" I said as I booted up minecraft.

"So as you can see, I am going to be playing on the Dream SMP!" i said as I saw chat going feral and I laughed as I entered the world.

User3: WHAT?!

User70: Let's go!!!!!

User7: YESSSSS!!!!

As I entered the world I spawned in some box which was hard to get out but eventually I did and then I saw someone coming from a distance and saw it was Ranboo coming his way towards me. He stopped in front of me as I saw a whispered message to me as I replied back.