» Chapter Fifty Five «

Ranboo's Point of View~

Normally on Valentines Days, I would try and skip school since I don't really have much of a thing to do on those days other than show appreciation to my parents and my relatives. But this year was gonna be different with me going to school and having a girlfriend. I didn't prepare much but I guess it's the thought that counts.

I remember Amber saying that she mostly stayed home during Valentines Days so he doesn't have to deal with Jason but now she's pretty much free and technically has me as a boyfriend so things are about to change a lot for the both of us.

I quickly finished eating my breakfast and brushed my teeth and made my way to the front door as I wore my shoes and headed out the door. The air seemed fresh and relieving. I took a deep breath and sighed and walked down the steps and made my way outside.

That's when I see the familiar blonde hair coming up to me from the distance. She seemed to quicken her pace even more when she saw me. I smiled as soon as she caught up to me. It honestly made my day happier whenever I see her.

"You seem to be in a happy mood." I heard her say as I laughed.

"Well good morning to you too. I guess it's just a good day really." I said, smiling to myself.

"Oh and Happy Valentines Day." I said, giving her a hug which she instantly returned.

"I normally don't celebrate this day much but I guess I can now." She said with a small giggle.

"I don't have much planned for today after school but honestly I ran out of ideas." I said, nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"Let me guess: You never celebrated this day much either huh?" She asked as if she could read me well.

"Yeah I guess." I said before grabbing her hand.

"Let's get to school. We don't wanna be late." I told her as we continued to walk.

"I rather skip school and just spend the rest of today with my boyfriend." She said making us both laugh.

"I would have done that too but we just gotta wait for a few more days or so." I told her.

"Honestly glad that they ending highschool a bit earlier than expected in April. Would have lost my mind if it were two more months of pain." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but you gotta deal with college so that's something." I said, pointing out the obvious as she groaned.

"Oh my god please don't remind me of that. It's already giving me nightmares." She said as I sighed.