» Chapter Thirty Six «

- Note -

Okay so I know Bill left the US but boi I am changing stuff up again so leave me alone!

I love Billzo (/p) very much so I can't have him leave too soon! >:3

Anyways you guys have reached this part so get ready for a wild ride!

Amber's Point of View~

It's literally been like a week that has passed so far with majority of the folks practicing for MCC that happened on the eleventh of December! Right now it's literally the seventeenth of December and Christmas is just around the corner! Christmas shopping might be a huge pain.

Though it was worth it seeing Mark with reddish pink dyed hair for MCC. We couldn't find green so we decided to go with that and he was dying internally so badly and just to make him feel better I decided to dye my hair with the same color but only the front parts of my hair and that's it.

He was pretty convinced that it would take a day which I thought too as well but I didn't mind keeping it for long but he was dying when he saw chat saying that it was gonna last a week. I was literally laughing the entire time but luckily for him, he was able to wash it off and I decided to do the same.

Though the most funniest thing during MCC was Captain Sparklez swearing cause that has caused a huge uproar in the entirety of the game. I was kinda sad that Green Elves didn't win but they did well and Teal Turkeys were good in the end.

We did celebrate Aimsey's birthday with Crumb, Bill, Freddie, Tommy, Addie, Riley, Tubbo, Mark and Purpled. It was a fun day for us. Mostly Crumb pulling away asking what has happened and she's still fed up with Tommy for ruining the moment which was me and Mark gonna kiss and all.

Luckily he didn't come after Tommy cause I don't want Tommy knowing what the freaking heck was gonna happen before him coming inside and shouting that he and a few people had come back. I did notice Bill and Mark talking with each other from a distance but I didn't think much of it since I see them talk all the time so it's normal.

Though whenever I remember how Mark's attire for MCC was, it just makes him look like a leprechaun who instead steals gender and nothing else. The red hair just makes it me more funny and I have teased him about it a lot already.

Right now, we were just working our way around the house feeling lazy as always so we decided not to go anywhere for the day. I was talking to Riley and Addie about random things. Mostly about MCC and how Kaceytron said she was gonna delete her channel if my brother won gamer of the year awards which he did. I hated her a lot for how she mistreated my brother.

We also talked about where we were going tomorrow. Apparently we were gonna go to Universal Studios tomorrow and I was pretty excited to go since I will be going with these people and it will be a fun experience. We were also having Bill, Aimsey, Crumb and Freddie tag along.