» Chapter Forty Two «

- Note -

Enjoy this/these fluffy(?) Christmas Special Chapter(s) while it lasts cause things will probably shift yet again!

I know I am very much messing with your emotions with this book!

But that's just how life is! :P

Also be sure to check the Author's Note in the end cause it's important!

Also #1 in Crumb, Billzo and Aimsey let's go!!!! :DDD

Ranboo's Point of View~

"This one should go... here!" i heard Amber say as she was decorating the Christmas tree with Crumb, Addie, Billzo and Aimsey.

Everybody was basically helping out the other for the Christmas Party or Dinner which we will be having later at the evening. Freddie and Tubbo were basically helping out Kristen and Phil with making the dishes.

Wilbur, Techno, Purpled, Clara, Dream, George, Sapnap, Quackity and Karl were decorating the outside of the house while, Punz, Boomer, Foolish, Elaina, Eret, Fundy, Jack, Hannah, Tina, Niki, Puffy, Foolish, Anne, Charlie and I were decorating or cleaning around the house.

It was pretty tiring but worth it. I was basically dusting around the place while setting down some boxes of decorations which Eret had decided to bring so they could put them up. I decided to help around with some parts of decorating since i was pretty tall enough to reach the high places in the house.

"Can somebody pass me a step ladder?" I heard Niki say as Jack came rushing in with one and handed it to Niki as she put it down and used it.

"You're really good at cooking Freddie! Did you learn it by yourself?" I heard Kristen ask.

"Yes I did actually. I self taught myself." Freddie answered as I dusted the bookshelf and later went onto mopping up the floor.

What I liked most about this AirBNB was that instead of having a heater we had an actual fireplace which we decided to light later on. I really liked fireplaces over heaters since they are much better in my opinion.

"Hey after we're done decorating the bottom part of the tree, can I place the star on top?" Crumb asked.

"Sure! We'll help you do it or we might have to get something to help you put it on top." Addie said.

"Okay." Crumb responded going back to hanging Christmas baubles on some parts of the trees.

I decided to go outside to see how the rest of the folks were doing. I saw that George was literally over Dream's shoulder as he was putting on one part of the Christmas lights on top of the roof. I looked to the other side to see Techno and Quackity putting down smaller trees outside. Purpled and Clara were setting up the place and Wilbur was nowhere to be found.