In Memory of the Blood God Who Fell [A/N]

Normally I don't do Author Notes but this is important...

On June 30th, 2022 we lost a wonderful person we know as Technoblade and believe me when i say that I was shocked, in denial and lost knowing someone who I found important in my life, leave this earth

I started to watch his videos (and Dream's) during Covid-19, 2020 and honestly this led me to other content creators such as TommyInnit, Tubbo, and many other beautiful people!

Honestly he was an idol of sorts and it's hard to accept that he's gone and at such a young age too!

I knew he started having cancer for a long time but the fact that he lost the battle against it is hard but the fact that he stayed strong for so long is admirable!

I wish his family all the love and support and privacy. I wish his friends all the love and support and non-intrusion.

His death was tragic and heartbreaking to everyone!

He said to us all that 'Technblade Never Dies' but this means that he never died in our hearts so he is forever alive in there with us all!

If anyone of you guys are wondering, I WILL continue this book and I this books can be a reminder of Technoblade that I don't wanna lose ever!

I will start writing this after I have healed from this news!

I hope everyone here stays safe and healthy and drink enough water and eat lots of food!

Also remember:

F*** CANCER!

You will be missed Alex Technoblade!

I hope you are finally at peace and will be missed by your fans, family and everyone else! :'(

- Amber