» Chapter Thirty Five «

Ranboo's Point of View~

"YOU TWO NEARLY WHAT?!" Billzo literally shouted as we were sitting in one of the outside tables of Starbucks as he shouted which instantly made me cringe cause I could tell people were looking at us.

"As I said... we nearly kissed." I said sighing.

"What stopped you two?!" He semi-shouted as I groaned at the memory.

"A loud British blonde I tell ya." I said.

"Oh... Not gonna lie that does sound like him." he said taking a sip of his drink before continuing.

"This actually changes everything! It could mean she feels the same for you!" He said cheering as I shook my head.

"I wouldn't really say that." I said a he stopped and looked at me perplexed.

"How come?" he asked.

"I don't know. I don't think she actually has feelings for me cause we were very much lost in the moment." I said leaning my forehead on the side of my palms.

"God you're the most dumbest and stupidest person I have ever met. Can't believe I'm even friends with you." he said as I gave him the most offended look.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I said as he shook his head.

"Forget I said anything. So how did you guys act around each other the entire day yesterday?" He asked.

"It was really awkward for a few minutes but we decided to walk it off like nothing happened." I said taking a sip from my latte.

"Again! You're dumb and stupid." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Bill." I said deadpanning him.

"Am I the only person you're telling me this?" he asked as I shook my head.

"No. I told Tubbo first who looked like he was gonna beat me up." I said honestly as Bill slightly snorted.

"He should have to be honest." He said as I leaned over and flicked him on the head real hard.

"Ow! The hell mate?!" he said rubbing his forehead.

"You deserved that actually." I said.

"I'm supposed to be meeting up with Crumb, Aimsey and Freddie in a few but this is actually way more important." He said chuckling to himself.

"I gotta go in a few since we have a cooking stream later." I said as he nodded.

"Cool! Me and the others will try and drop by the stream later." He said checking his watch.