» Chapter Thirty Two «

- Note -

Yeah just saying that I am NOT sorry about the memes from the previous chapter cause you guys needed to be reminded of that!

Okay I am kinda sorry but i am pretty serious on some of the memes!

And yes Billzo is a third wheel confirmed and you can't change my mind!

Also my book might contain slight DreamNotFound but not all the way! 

Also yeah prepare yourselves for future chapters cause you never know!

Amber's Point of View~ 

My eyes fluttered open as I looked to my side to see everyone was still asleep. I rubbed my eyes as I used my other hand to reach my phone. I turned it on to see it was 7:30 in the morning. I didn't feel like going back to sleep so I got up and took my phone with me as I went out of the room and quietly crept down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen.

I sighed as I looked through the cabinet to find some things so I can make coffee. Eventually I found the coffee beans and quickly started to make coffee. As I was doing, I heard footsteps behind me to see Mark was awake.

"Oh... I didn't expect to see you here." He said.

"Me neither. Coffee?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah I kind of need one." He said as I nodded and started to finish making it.

I quickly and carefully poured two cups of coffee for the both of us. The mug were slightly warm which meant so was the coffee. I grabbed the handles of the mugs as I gave one to Mark as I sat down on the other side with mine.

"Didn't expect you to drink coffee." He said blowing on the liquid before taking a sip.

"I don't in general but whenever I feel like, I drink it." I said taking a sip from it.

"Didn't think you two would be up early." We heard an older voice say which belonged to Phil who came inside as Kristen followed.

"Morning Phil. Morning Mumza." I said.

"Morning dear. Since you two are up, would you like to help us prepare breakfast for the others?" She asked as I nodded.

"Sure." I said as we both finished our mugs of coffee and put them in the dishwasher as we washed our hands before doing the work.

"What are we making?" Mark asked.

"We're making pancakes today." She said as Mark snorted probably because of the stream with Crumb.