» Chapter Fifty Three «

- Note -

So I legit watched this anime called sk8 the Infinity!

NGL but Reki and Langa kinda remind me of Amber and Ranboo for some reason!

I have watched too much anime that I've started to compare characters with other people! XD

Warning: Mentions of sexual harrassment

Amber's Point of View~

I got up as early as possible today. Clay was pretty much surprised to see me up already. I know well that I wasn't the only one since Mark sent me a good morning text not so long ago. I could imagine the surprised look on his parents' face to see their son up so early.

I guess it's the fact that we have business to attend to. I am pretty much asking to be erased from existence if something goes horribly wrong in the end. I am pretty jinxing myself here but I am hoping for a miracle as well.

I looked at my brother who just seemed pissed at his phone. He's been like that since the 'Manatreed situation'. I honestly feel bad for the guy. He seemed really nice too but right now I am very much confused about things. It's a miracle he didn't find sh*t about me yet. That's good I guess.

I finished eating and brushed my teeth. Right at that moment, when I finished I heard someone ringing the doorbell and I could take a wild guess that it was Mark. I quickly cleaned myself up and grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs to see him standing near the doorway.

"Good morning." He said as I came over to him and started to wear my shoes.

"Good morning to you as well." I said flashing him a smile as I finished tying my shoes and bid Clay, Sapnap and Clara goodbye and closed the door behind me.

"You have the thing with you?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah. We're legit gonna explain the situation and give it to the principle so she can see it for herself and then decided on whatever the heck to do. Considering our principle is pretty strict, I know she's gonna do the right thing." I explained to him as he nodded.

"That's good. I just don't wanna deal with him." he simply said as i sighed nodding.

"I know. It's the same for me." I said scratching my neck.

"But hey we're in this together! If something goes wrong, we'll get ourselves out of it, yeah?" I said holding out my pinkie to him as he turned to look at me before nodding with a smile.

"Yeah. You're right." He said, intertwining his pinkie with mine.

"I'm glad we're on the same boat. Now let's get to school as early as possible without anyone else there before us." I told him as he nodded.