» Chapter Fifteen «

- Notes -

This will have Riley's point of view too!

This isn't just Amber and Ranboo's story but also hers and most deffo Tubbo's too even if it mainly focuses on Ranboo and Amber!

Enjoy!

Riley's Point of View~

We landed not too long ago in Bognor Regis airport. I'll be honest, I felt slightly homesick and the fact that I was no long close to Amber. I will be missing her a lot. Right now we were currently in the car as the moving van carried our stuff behind us.

I just looked out the window looking at the many passerby on the streets doing what they do in their daily lives. After a while, our car came to a stop in front of a well looking house. I slowly got out of the car and closed the car door a bit loudly but carefully.

Right on time, our moving van also came and stopped as the men got out and opened the back of the truck as they helped with taking out a few heavy things as my dad helped them after my mom opened the door of the house.

I took a deep breath as I looked around the place. It was pretty neat and the people looked nice too. I looked at my neighbors house as I saw the curtain move. Was someone peeking? I shrugged it off as I saw no one else here so I decided to take out a few boxes which had my stuff in it and not paying attention to a door opening.

I had like five boxes of things which had my personal things, my PC and other small things which were very dear to me. I took out the lighter box as I put it on the ground and went for the other. As soon as I was about to grab the other box, I heard a voice beside me.

"Hello!" I heard a male speak to me and I wasn't expecting that I slightly yelped in surprise.

"Oh god! Are you okay? Sorry if I scared you! I didn't mean to." I heard them say in a British accent as I looked over at them to see who it was.

It was a boy as I had mentioned before. He had brown hair, striking ocean blue eyes, had a pale complexion and looked like he was the same height as me except he was an inch taller. Then I quickly realized that this was Tubbo who was standing in front of me but me being the good person I am did not make a big deal out of it.

"I-It's alright. I didn't hear anyone coming." I said feeling slightly nervous since I wasn't the one who was this social, well I was until things have changed.

"It's okay. That was mostly my fault. Also I noticed your accent and are you from America by chance?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah. I moved from Florida. I'm Riley." I said with a small smile.