» Chapter Eighteen «

Amber's Point of View~

I was pretty much not the same as I was the entire school day today. How so? Well you would literally see me shaking my left foot at some points while writing way faster that usual and would be looking at the clock every now and then.

My English teacher picked up on my unusual behavior and asked if I was okay and I said that I am okay and made up an excuse saying that my uncle was gonna come by today. I hated lying to her but I didn't wanna disappoint her by telling her the truth.

The reason why i am like this is because today is the day Tommy is gonna have his first ever minecraft date which is pretty much platonic yet you never know. I was in my last period and was waiting for the school to be let out.

As if my wish came true, the class came to an end which meant school was out. Luckily the teacher didn't announce any assignment for the weekend, so I quickly picked up my books and ran out of the classroom and to my locker as I grabbed everything and didn't even let Emily stop me cause she was about to but I made a dash towards the exit and ran down the footpath and reached my house.

I took a few deep breaths before entering cause i did run without any stops. I entered the house and went up the stairs and to my room and quickly entered the shower. I quickly and carefully got out as I threw an outfit and wore it as I quickly went down the stairs and heated up the leftover mac and cheese.

I grabbed a bowl and got myself some as I went to my room and quickly opened up twitch on my PC and opened up Beautie_'s stream. I was glad to not be late, I saw that she was in the minecraft menu and entered a world which I am guessing Tommy had made.

So far, things were going pretty smooth, besides Tommy usually being awkward which I don't blame her cause it's not everyday a girl asks a guy out of a date. Honestly if things turn out good then I don't know what I'll even say to Addie.

So far till now, things may or may not have gone a bit wrong and wack at the same time. Tommy was literally telling Beautie to jump into the fire pit and yeah Ranboo and Tubbo were there too. At this point the stream was just pure madness.

Time skip~

The stream had come to an end and I had no words. The entire date went from okay to just pure madness. I can tell Ranboo would be agreeing with me on this as well. I closed Twitch and went straight out of my room and downstairs and saw my brother, sister and Nick all siting down in the living room.

Clara was watching TV and god knows when she does her school stuff, Clay was sitting on the couch with Patches and Sapnap was looking at something on his phone. I did the greatest thing by coming into the living room and plopping myself in the couch looking exhausted.