Chapter 12

Ben screamed after he heard that and threw a rock hitting me in the stomach, Vic picked up the biggest rock he could find piffing it hoping to hit someone, 

"ROCK WAR'' once Richie shut his mouth not even a second later the rock hit him in the head knocking him out. That's when the war started. 

Hockstetter wandered off to find Eddie and Mike who had left before this all broke out, Richie had gotten back up and threw rocks only at me, most of them hit me. He was a really good shot. 

"FUCK YOU" Belch was still pissed from when I asked to come here, but he got hit with three rocks at the same time and fell to the ground. Belch started bleeding and bolted off back to the car, Vic was next to run he got hit in the head by Bill and Beverly at the same time so he bolted off shortly after Belch. 

I threw the last rock in the little circle I had made and Hit Stan, knocking him over, I saw blood go flying with the rock when I saw the huge cut traveling from my palm to halfway down my arm. I lost all thought of the fight that was going on only to get hit once more both Henry and I fell at the same time, 

the losers threw their last rocks, they all left one by one the last to leave was Richie,

 ''GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE AND YOUR BACKSTABBING BITCH!" when Richie called me a backstabbing bitch my eyes filled with tears. 

He flipped us off and ran to catch up with the others. Henry laid still on the ground,

 "Henry they're gone it's okay" he removed his hands from his head revealing a huge cut above his eyebrow. I crawled my way over to him, he just laid his head in my lap and started crying. My stomach dropped and tears fell down my face.

He took one final sigh and sat up. When he got up he saw my arm "Zav you're bleeding!" he picked up my arm that was now covered in blood,

"There are some bandages in the car hold on, just don't move" I nodded as he rushed off in a panic. 

"Wow he's right you know" I turned to see Hockstetter with cuts and bruises up and down his body,

"Patrick what happened to you!?" I struggled to get up to examine them but he pushed me back tripping me over, 

"you're lucky Bowers has a thing for you same with Vic, or you'd be mine and everyone would know about it" he pulled out a lighter and a can of deodorant and turned them into a mini flamethrower. He creepily laughed but stopped when Henry and Vic emerged from the bushes with a first aid kit. 

"Okay, we're here" the boys paused when they saw how battled Hockstetter was,

 "who did that?" Vic gave him an up and down look, Hockstetter shrugged his shoulders,

 "eh, I wouldn't worry too much about it". Once my wound was attended to the boys went to all leave, 

"guys wait, now that we have a first aid kit I can take care of your cuts," the boys all groaned and walked back to me." aww come on you big sooks" they started laughing and let me help them. 

"Where'd you learn how to do this Zavanna?" Hockstetter tried not to show the amount of pain from the anticipant as I cleaned one of the cuts on his neck, 

"my dad got into a fair share of fights in some of his old jobs, now stay still while I put this band-aid on" we all laughed at him as he gripped his knee trying to hide the pain.

Vic only had a few minor bruises so he happily sat and watched, laughing whenever the pain was too much for them. 

"Henry, come on it's better than it getting infected, and plus I know what I'm doing" I patted in front of me. 

He rolled his eyes and sat down. "Just hurry up and get this over with" he closed his eyes tightly. I cleaned the cut above his eye and let it get some air. 

"You can open your eyes now ya big baby" I couldn't help but laugh. He playfully pushed me over smirking. 

"Guy goes on ahead make sure Belch hasn't ditched us," Vic and Hockstetter nodded and left. 

"Zav we need to talk about something" he turned to face me and grabbed my waist, I looked down at his hands and back at him,

"what is it Henry?", he took a long pause and sighed, 

"so... you know when we kissed... d..did that mean anything to you?" he stuttered and it reminded me of Bill, 

"Henry i..i... It did, I didn't know how to tell or if I should tell you," we both smiled, 

"ever since you stood up for the losers I couldn't stop thinking about you, whenever the boys saw you walking the halls or the streets they'd say something stupid and before that, I'd never stop them. You've changed me and as much as I hate it I...I...I" he paused and I couldn't help myself, I grabbed his face and kissed him. 

He pulled away before the kiss got too heated "I fucking love you" he picked me up and spun me around before passionately kissing me again.