//story introduction//

Okay, how I damn update is depending on my motivation, and modules. But I'll try to update 3 times a week I guess?

This story contains cursing but will be somehow like this idk how to explain "sh*t" yeah hope you understand.

But ANYWAYS I'm still not sure with this story so sorry if I might take a while because I make so many scenes in my head but just can't seem to write it down as a story due to lack of connections.

This story is somehow inspired by samanthuuhh but I'll be adding plots and I'm sure we aren't the same but yeah, how the beginning of the story is somehow like hers cause I can't think of one. Make sure to read her story too. She's good at it.

I'm also going to add things from other animes, or I'll just add them as references but some of y/n's skills are inspired from other animes
____________________________________________

Here's some info about the reader if you're new to reading these.

Y/n: your name (or be an idiot like me and actually read it as y n)

F/c: favorite color

F/d: favorite drink

Bf/n: best friend's name

_______________

Here's more info about y/n in this story

Name: Dazai Y/n (yiee~~ dazai~ but your his sis not wifu-)

Gifted Ability: spark in the darkness- allows the user to manipulate fire and create dark flames
It also includes: hell circle (can trap people in black flames) Temperature immunity (basically immune to the cold and hotness)

Physical skills: High defense but lacks endurance in the beginning, better with guns or throwing knives but can fight in combat if needed.

Birthday: (your own)

Age: 14-15

Height: (your own)

Personality: basically moody every morning so better not mess with her once she wakes up, both book smart and street smart but manages to be a total dumb*ss, looks quiet and mature but actually really chaotic, easily loses focus, daydreams ALOT, and somehow suicidal.

Likes: arcade, chocolate, anime, Alone time, sleeping, eating, daydreaming, staying up all night either watching anime or reading fanfictions.

Dislikes: getting up in the morning, too much sunlight, don't even get me started with embarrassment she'll literally pull out an uno reverse if you do even try to embarrass her, and of course life (I think all of us do anyways)
____________________

I hope you enjoy reading this and hope you'd be patient with my updates!

Edit:

I just reread this- oh how much I'm cringing so decided to change some things

AND HOW MANY OF YAL HAS THE SAME PERSONALITY AS ME😭😭🤝🤝🤝