//Aiming//

I'm running out of ideas for the title smh- LMAO SORRY FOR MAKING YALL WAIT-- writers block gets to me-
__________________________

Class today was the same but..

"This is heavy baggage but these students here do this on a regular daily basis. 4 shotguns and 2 machine guns." Korosensei said to the AI student while dodging its bullets.

"Also firing guns during lesson time is prohibited" he added which made the AI stop shooting, "I will keep that in mind. Continue and I will just adjust my attack" It said and from that it probably started to show its true ability.

"Recalculating trajectory. Modifying angle of fire. Switching to self evolving phase 5-28-02" it said as it just started shooting again but this time, with a more calculated angle.

But once again Korosensei dodged all of it or blocked it with a damn chalk.

'Talk about being Untouchable-' before I could even finish thinking, one of the bullets actually landed a hit on Korosensei. 'Nevermind lmao'

"Right fingertips destroyed. Effectiveness of expanding secondary gun confirmed." It said 'bro calculated its moves sheesh'

"The killing probability of the next shot is less than 0.001%. The killing probability of the next shot is less than 0.005%. The probability that I'll be able to kill you by graduation is more than 90%" it says then having a smile on the AI's face "I look forward to learning from you, Korosensei. Continue and I will just adjust my attack"

It was the most annoying thing I've ever experienced.

At some point the class had enough, and so we came into a discussion. 

"I can't do this anymore! It's getting so annoying!" Yada-chan complained as they started to think for a plan to put an end to this madness.

Then suddenly, as if a bulb had lighted up in my head, I came up with a great idea.

—------------------

"Korosensei. Please remove these restraints. I cannot deploy my guns like this."

"Hmmm, even if you say it like that I cannot say I can."

"These restraints are your doings weren't-" before it could even finish speaking I spoke "Nah bro, terasaka did this"

"Hah!?"

"We were getting tired of the sh*ts you pull out during class, when it strictly says that firing guns during lesson are strictly prohibited. If it's not programmed in your AI brain by those idiots, then please, be our guest and leave." I said as the rest of the class had to agree.

"Sorry, but we really need to focus on our studies"

"Yeah, the assassination isn't really the only purpose of our class"

"I say deserve"

"And also," I wanted to add something as I came up with another Idea, as the class looked at me. I looked straight at the AI's eyes and said with a straightforward tone. "your aim sucks"

The classroom went quiet, probably at how random It was. I mean! C’mon! I'm telling an AI, that was made by some money-driven science freaks, that its aim sucks!

"Not to brag~ but I'll say that I'm 10x probably better than you<3" I said with a proud smile as everyone just stared in disbelief.

"Look," Teresaka stood up "we know you're part of the agency and sh*t but C'mon, you're as worse as-" and before he could even finish, an anti-sensei knife flew near his head.

Pop!

Everyone just stared as Korosensei's head was starting to regenerate. "What? Peed in your pants, loser?" I said, laughing while looking at his face. "Goodness gracious this is awesome, I gotta tell ni-chan about this" I said as I pulled out my phone to text "LOLOL IMAGINE NOT HAVING A PERFECT AIM LOL CANT BE U"

I'm totally not gonna get spammed by death threats.

As I put my phone back into my pockets they started asking questions.

"How!? He was near the board a second ago!"

Something like that, get used to it.

—--------------------

And at some point of the class, you swear you could barely keep your eyes open. 'Sheesh never knew history could get so boring'.

'If I don't get any coffee by the next second I will be deeply sleeping in my seat.' You thought

You soon had to force your eyes open that you had a resting b*tch face for it. Looking around, trying to find literally anything just to keep you awake.

"Need sleep, sleeping beauty?" Ah yes, it had to be him. "Yes. I sure do, handsome" you replied to him with a sleepy voice.

Then a greater Idea had popped up, now, you sure were fully awake. "Say, wanna skip class?" You said with a hopeful tone

"Bet" as soon as he replied, you pulled out 3 knives. "Watch this" you said as you threw the knives to Korosensei and dashed out of the classroom through the open window.

"Y/n-chan! I said no- she's skipping again!?" That was the last thing you heard as you ad Karma went to the forest

"Are you that desperate to spend some alone time with me?" He asked, wanting to tease you, only to have the disappointment of your reply "maybe".
___________________________

I was actually supposed to finish this chap like on Sept but I had dengue-  and was confined in the hospital for like 2 weeks- and lmao I failed my biology exam😭😭😭

ANYWAYSS HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT

Also funny thing- I had this urge to change y/n's ability-