//Francis Scott//

Your POV

"Hey guys, any help?" I said as I walked through the door carrying Naomi-san

"Omg Y/n! Are you guys okay?" Nakamura asked worriedly, "yeah I am, but I think Naomi-san and Kirako-san aren't, so you guys going to help?" I raised an eyebrow

Korosensei quickly helped by taking both Naomi-san and Kirako-san away from me and Atsushi-kun's shoulders to his tentacles as he got them to Yosano-san

"Oh gosh my shoulders hurts, ahh I'll get a spa after this mess" I said as I softly massage my right shoulder and rotated my neck

"What happened there?" Karasuma asked

"The three of them got attacked by Q, good thing we were on time to stop them" I said, continuing the massage on my shoulder.

"Who's Q again?" Isogai asked

"A part of the port mafia that escaped hell and will cause disaster to the city" I said lightly as the atmosphere gets heavy by each passing silence

"D-did you capture them?" Nagisa asked

"Nah, they got to the train right after we saved the three." I answered like it was nothing and started to notice the weight of the current atmosphere

'geez, I should've shut my mouth' I thought as I mentally lectured myself

"So what's going to happen now?"

"Don't know, let fate decide i guess" I shrugged as i sat down and played in my phone

"Seriously?"

"How are you so calm?"

The class asked things in disbelief in my words "SHEESH- i ain't the only one you can ask you know! I just want my AR rewards...." i sulked

"Where's Dazai?" Rampo asked

"He's meeting someone" i just said as i turned to atsushi

"Kouyou-san is harmless, you're safe to go" I said as he looked up to me as he walked away, probably going to Kouyou-san.

'I got a qiqi~~ lost fifty-fifty~~~~ at ninety pity~~~~~ now my primo is gone~~~' I silently sulked in my head as I got C2 qiqi in the hu tao banner, current state: 154 primogems, pity: 0.

"Yosano-san~~~" I whined

"Yes?" She turned to me while still looking at her laptop

"Can I borrow your credit card~~" I asked like a puppy wanting to get her agree

"Y/n, I love you but you are not using my credit card for those games" she her eyes met mine as she says that with a scolding manner.

"Yes ma'am~" I said nodding my head as I quietly sulked

"Hey boss, can I have an advance payment?" I blurted out jokingly actually not expecting anything

"Why of course, I'll triple yours too" Director said without hesitation

"Thanks- WAIT WHAT-"
_________________________

"Hey, I'm going out." Atsushi said as I looked at him "anything happened between you and Kouyou?" I asked "nothing much.." he says

"Whatever you say, just be careful." I said as I went back to playing, currently grinding primogems and artifacts for the next banners specifically Eula.

But I had an instinct that something would happen, so the second Atsushi left the room I stood up and told them I'm following him as they just nodded in agreement.

He walked to the nearest bridge alongside the port as he checked his phone. "Sorry to keep you waiting" someone behind him said as I got my gun ready. Atsushi looked at him and widened his eyes.

"To someone who owns an awful lot of cash and some very outstanding subordinates, the largest enemy is boredom. It's a problem that can't be solved with Either money or ability" the blonde man said

"Wha-!?" Atsushi recognized the voice as he turned to the blonde, but he was nowhere to be seen. "What a clichèd reaction" the older man said as he appeared behind Atsushi.

Atsushi quickly used his ability through his right arm and attacked the man with a punch, the man quickly blocked his attack. "This attack is just as typical," he said with a smirk.

"The leader of the guild himself is here to collect you, despite the objections from his folks, you know? So you'd better give me some fun, eh?" He said as he tightened his grip to Atsushi's arm.

I used my ability to create flames on one of my throwing knives and quickly threw it right to his arm to release my co-worker. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'll be the one having fun burning you~" I said, cheering as I threw flames at him.

"Oh~? Dazai-kun's sister? I've heard of you before~" he said as he dodged my flames "oh? I'm flattered, I was so famous that even the leader of the guild knows about me" I said as I continued to attack him.

"I'm honored to be entertained by Dazai-kun's puppet~" he said as I sliced through his eyes and nullified his ability "you're done for, Francis." I said as I slashed his right arm.

But then a plant dragged him away. "This is why the boss always needs our help." Another blonde man said as he got a glare from Francis "get me back to the headquarters" he demanded as they got away.

"Are you okay, Atsushi?" I asked as I turned to him. "Dazai-san's puppet?" He asked as I got irritated by the nickname "don't mind him, it's all fake. Let's go back to the agency" I said as I started to walk back.

"Dazai-san's taking his time isn't he?" Atsushi asked as he followed me behind "you think so?" I asked as I clearly knew what happened.

"Kyouka-chan. You can get out now~" I said as I looked up to see Kyouka jumping from out of nowhere "k-kyouka-chan!?" Atsushi yelped in shock.

"But I thought the guild-" "shh~ let's just say I saved her *ss~" I said as I skipped back to the agency "you heard her, let's go" Kyouka-chan agreed to me as she started to follow me.
_______________

Extra:

'Now what to do in this situation?' Francis asked himself as he flipped through his notebook. "Okay, the best move is~"

"Please do NOTHING"
.

.

.

And it was on every page of the notebook.
________________________

okay- I'm alive y'all- I had writer's block and had a busy schedule due to school 😩 and just realized I haven't been updating for about 2 months- sorry y'all.

And I also realized that I hit 22k reads- gosh that's a lot. I never thought this book was gonna hit but okay- ain't complaining.

I'll try to update regularly but I can't promise hehe- school's sucking my braincells sorry~~

Anyways have a great morning/night to all of you!!!