//rebel phase//

AND AS PROMISED HERE IT ISSS<33
LMAO I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS UNEDITED HAAHHAHA
______________________

"Good morning everyone."

Well that's weird, didn't Korosensei upgrade her yesterday?

"You have a "non inflict harm on a student" but.. they said that "from now on, making enhancements will also be considered harm" Karasuma-san explained.

"What If we're the ones that wou-" "the same goes to all of you." Karasuma-san interrupted as I just rolled my eyes and pouted.

"How unfair"

"It seems that they would demand reparations if "she" is even slightly damaged as a result of you tying her up" he said as much I would LOVE to use my privilege of being an ex-mafia in terms of money, I can't. Damn it.

"This is how her developers view this matter, we cannot do anything"

"It might be troublesome for the developers, but I think it'll be so much better to respect the students' feelings for this matter" Korosensei said while scratching(or rubbing-?) His face with one of his tentacles.

"Then get her out of here" I said as Karasuma-san looked taken back by my words, and so was Korosensei.

"Look, these students here are here not only for assassination, but also for learning. If these students here don't pass their exams because of this immature act of theirs then it would be better if Korosensei would just leave, as the reason why he's probably here is to teach these students. Heck even I know I understand the limits, can't those developers do?" I said with a straight face as the class looked like they were given another reason to fight back, but before they could, Karasuma-san had talked back.

"I have no say in this matter, Dazai-san. It was the government's orders." He bowed as he left the room.

'If only I was still in the mafia I'd be breaking these rules and break this damn AI a long time ago'

"I'm definitely skipping class. Bye" I said as I slipped out of the window.

"Y/N-SAN PLEASE COME BACK YOU NEED YOUR STUDIES!!" Korosensei shouts

"I DON'T NEED THOSE STUDIES. THIS SH*TTY SCHOOL NEEDS ME!!" I shout back, I MEAN I DO HAVE A POINT- LIKE– I AIN'T A DAMN DETECTIVE WITHOUT A REASON🙄🙄

I'm disappointed that they didn't realize that. Smh smh

Plus those moments are meant for the students and for sensei to find out~ now I just have to call my brother for work reasons
_____________

"Hai hai? What do you need from the great almighty Dazai?" You heard from the other side of the line as your face turned into disgusted one.

"Ni-chan.. I thought we've agreed I'm the better Dazai.." you dramatically wiped a tear off your face as you faked being sad

"Y/n-Chan!? Oh goodness! How's Karma-kun? Oh also How's you and Karma-kun doing~ huh" you can already see his face with those wiggly eyebrows. You dramatically gasp, like you were so offended.

"I called you because I missed you, aND THE 1ST THING YOU ASK ME IS KARMA?! I swear this will be considered as betrayal" you said in a dramatic voice and ended the call before he could even say anything back.

Serves him right, I hope Kunikida scolds him again
_____________________

You got back in the classroom and it was met to what you predicted

"So our beloved AI's still with us after all" you smiled as Karma finished telling the story of what happened while you was gone.

Basically, Ritsu, the now name of the AI. had personally deemed Korosensei's program. Basically rebelling against her 'parents'

"Mhm~ say, alot of things happened while you were gone you know~ you should stop skipping classes Y/n-chan~ that's bad for you, tsk tsk" he scolded lightly as if he was actually being serious.

"I'd do that once you do it too~ plus, I exceed everything in this school! Do you think I'd be needing those classes?" You proudly yet dramatically said as he just rolled his eyes

"Whatever makes you happy I guess?" He said, slightly teasing you

"Then you make me happy~ why don't we just get married~"

"Should I get a ring?" He held your hand as you tried to keep your posture 'YOU HAVE TO LOOK COOL Y/N!! FOCUS!'

"Definitely" as you said that he kissed my hand and looked at me with a smirk 'RETREAT! ABORT MISSION! THIS IS THE DANGER ZONE!'

You awkwardly smiled as you thought of a payback.

'I'm gonna regret this but, YOLO'

You kissed his forehead, now it was his turn to be silent. 'HAH NOW WHOS THE TOP NOW-'

"Y/N-CHAN! KARMA-KUN! NO PDA IN CLASS"
__________________________

MORE Y/N AND KARMA MOMETS LMAOOO

Sadly, I'd be taking my exam in 2 weeks😭😭 pray for me pls.

DW AFTER MY EXAMS I'LL SURELY UPDATE YALL<33 THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORTS FOR THIS STORY<33 I srsly love yall