//double black//

Yayy were back!! Enjoy

"Ugh… so unmotivated!" Osamu complained as he stretched on the couch "AUghhhh" he groaned.

"Stop quacking like a broken trumpet early in the morning, Dazai." Kunikida scolds him. 

"Kuni-whatever-kun, but right now I don't have the energy to talk to people" 

"I'm going to throw you out, you piece of non-flammable trash bastard" 

"Ouch" 

"Ahhh even eating is so troublesome, if only breathing could fill up a stomach" Osamu complained more as he lazily picked up a bag of snacks.

Well, he began to eat an unpeeled banana. "If peeling a banana is too much for you then starve to death." Kunikida says as he dumbfounded at his co-worker.

"The city was saved from destruction thanks to you and atsushi! Why are you like this after just a day?!" Kunikida scolded with his signature pose of semi-squatting.

"Cause, the director has assigned me for the next mission already" Osamu said as he looked at Kunikida but went straight back to slouching on the couch and sighs.

"I wanna sleep til the end of the world. Like a log" he yawned "logs are flammable trash" 

"Now that you've mentioned it, the director had a very long conversation with Atsushi yesterday. Was it about your next mission?" Kunikida says, not noticing the director behind him.

"Correct." Kunikida looked back as Osamu sat up, "Dazai, how is the secret negotiation with the mafia boss going?" He asked 

"Well it's still in progress" Osamu replied, resting his chin in his palm as he leaned to the side of the couch.

"Do you think he will come?"

"He should. Since this is the perfect chance to kill you, director" 

"That is still preferable than seeing my members bleeding or dead" the director said as he walked out.

"Hey dazai, fill me in. A secret meeting with the mafia boss?" Kunikida says as he slowly turns his gaze to Dazai.

"Yeah, With Atsushi's proposal and Y/n's gathered information it had developed into an incredible plan. Even with the guild as our largest threat." Osamu said lightly as he turned to the left out Kunikida 

"HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON"

"In any case…. First of all, why would YOU be the one arranging this secret meeting?" Kunikida says as he was lacking of the news

"It was originally planned to be Y/n arranging it, but it ended up being me cause she's still with the yellow octopus case" Osamu frowned as he leaned back onto the couch

"But why you!?" 

"Because I used to be in the mafia! Duh." Osamu said, putting a finger to his chin and saying it like it was old news.

"Everyone in the agency knows about this besides you. Until now.."

_____________

Your POV

"Great thing I prevented everyone from leaving the room yesterday, I should be having a Raise damn it" I yawned as I stared at my screen.

"What are you doing?" Nakamura asked "hm? Deleting some files here and there~" I sang happily as I leaned back to my chair and opened a bag of chips.