//perfect two// (random chap)

SINCE I LOVE MAKING RANDOM CHAPS<3 I SHALL MAKE ONE
Warning, this random chap is full of tooth-rutting fluff. Would not recommend if you feel single

Probably this takes place at valentines bc I think it's cute.

This can be seen as an established relationship or not yet- but other than that it's still fluff
______________________

"And what do we have here?" Karma says as he looked surprised to see you handing him a bar of chocolate.

"I knew you like me, I mean who wouldn't? I'm perfect" he said as he leaned down to your height to face your face with pure confidence.

"Whatever suits you, Karma-kun." You said with a smile as you prepared to speak again.

"But you should've actually expected this. I mean I'm the most beautiful and smartest person in class, it's only normal if I would give the most handsome and smartest guy a valentines gift. So happy valentines, Akabane Karma-kun" you smiled genuinely this time as he took the gift. 

He looked too happy at this point, "great minds think alike, am I right?" He said, now it was your turn to be shocked. As he handed you a small bouquet of chocolate flowers. "We really are perfect, perfect for each other that is" he said as he placed the gift in your hands as you looked at him, trying to maintain yourself from giving the biggest smile ever.

"Say, would you wanna hang out? I'll treat you" he suggested as you smiled more "is this your way of asking me out on a date?" You asked, "honestly I just thought of actually hanging out, but that's a much better idea." He said as you held his hand.

"Date it is then"
______________________

"Isn't this too expensive, Karma-kun?" You asked as you sweatdropped at the place the two of you ended up in.

"Relax sweetie, my treat remember? And why of course, only the best for the perfect two shouldn't it?" He said as I felt appreciated but remembered were basically wearing casual clothes

"Our clothes definitely does not fit the vibes" I said as he just laughed and took my hand to enter the restaurant.
_______________________

Karma's POV

"My, aren't you the pretty one?" I said, looking at her sleepy face that is laying on my desk at my house.

The two of us decided to study, we'll more like I study as she teaches me.

"I am?" Her voice came out as a soft and gentle one, contrast to her snarky tone before. Due to sleepiness, it turns out she do have an adorable side of her.

Oh how much I wanna record this and use it as blackmail.

But something inside me just didn't felt like doing those things right now, it's as if, I'd just want to enjoy this moment like it's that special.

"Yes you are very pretty, Y/n-chan" I replied as she gently laughed like a small child, 'adorable' I thought to myself.

"Then I must really be so so pretty" she said that made me feel somewhat curious but kinda happy that she still has that confidence in her.

"Because the most perfect man I'd ever seen just called me pretty and really means it" she said as I felt my ego had been boosted by her words but at the same time I felt my heart pounding against my chest.

"Because yes, you are very pretty. Very cute, very smart, very strong, and is perfect in every way too." I said as she just looked like a child who's being spoiled with toys

"Then you must like me then"

"Yes indeed, I do like you"

"Why not get married then, just like how a prince and a princess should. So that I would become queen and you'd become the king!" She said in a happy tone

"Then I must become a great king for our land, I must work hard to be the best king for both the kingdom, and for the queen" I played along with her silly antics, it was like a breath of fresh air.

"No need for that, I'll take the throne! You just have to sit there and be a good king for the queen!" She replies then falls asleep.

"And we'd become, the perfect two. My beautiful queen" I whispered as I kissed her forehead and carried her to bed so that she can sleep properly.

Maybe I had fallen deep

____________

I've warned yall. A N Y W A Y S~ this was based on my dream(sadly not based on experience)

Don't yall just act as if you're drunk if you guys are half asleep? Cuz I do--