//a hot ass AI//

EYY GUESS WHOS BACKKK<33 this took longer than expected bc of writers block😭 ANYWAYS ENJOYYYYYYY

_________________________________________

"A new student? That's something" you said as you were in a call with your brother, "Yeah, guess what it is" he said, smiling as he was about to tell his sister the unbelievable news.

"By saying 'what it is' I'm guessing it's gon be some sort of AI or animatronic sh*t" you said as Osamu just looked unfazed but offended from the other side of the line "I was supposed to say that! But yeah yeah you're right, it's an AI created just to kill Korosensei" he said as you just rolled your eyes "the government these days will do anything even if it includes hurting the students" you said

"Also I said new STUDENTS aren't you interested about the other student?" He asked as you put 2 fingers on your chin to think. "I have a hunch that it's gonna be a messed up kid" you said as he just went silent "Ni-chan?" You asked, confused on why he didn't reply.

"I hate the fact that you have everything correct" he said as you just laughed at him "i am your sister after all~ it flows in the genes" you said laughing with your brother who's tone seemed like a proud one

"I will never regret that day" he said as you looked down, your mood had obviously turned a 180° turn after he said that. It was silent for a while til you closed the book that you were reading and began to close the lights to sleep

"I'm gonna get myself a sleep, bye mistake of a child" you said with a smile "HOW DA-" before he could even say anything you already hung up on him. "I wonder if I can kill myself naturally fast without any pain" you said as you continued to overthing about things you probably won't even be needing in life.

Eventually you fell asleep, kissing your pillow imagining it as a fictional character you simp for. Ah yes a normal night for a simp like this Brunette.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ah yes, 5 in the morning, you woke up nicely as if you didn't just go to sleep like an hour and 30 minutes ago. How normal.

You sat up and proceeded to get something from your drawer "God I hate how time goes too fast at night" you said while smiling, holding a rope to your neck preparing to tie it around and finally get your rest.

PING

Just right before you can finish the knot, You get a notification from your phone. What GREAT timing don't ya think? You turned to check the notification and it was Kunikida-san

"Don't you f*cking dare. I will make sure i will drag you back to life if you do"

You read as you internally screamed "but life's meaningless…." You sighed as you just ignored it and began to prepare yourself for school. The school was quite the distance from where you were settled in, so you had to adjust.

"Man I miss waking up at 12pm just to get scolded by Kunikida-san while eating honey butter chips with Rampo-san" you sighed, totally did not internally cried "the world's so cruel" you said as you finally went out of your apartment with a chocolate sandwich as breakfast in your hand and an iced coffee. Totally healthy.

The moment you arrived at the front of the school, you were literally looking devastated as you stared at your classroom that was on top of that hill "GOD DAMN IT" You yelled as people looked at you with judgemental eyes "I'm gonna pass out, i had enough" you said as you pretended to fall and felt warm arms around you, preventing your impact from the floor.

"Careful princess, you might fall into another person besides me" as you guessed, it was the redhead from your class "Hello there Karma-kun, I believe I'd rather fall for the floor than fall for another guy" you smiled with your reply as you got back to your feet, trying to comprehend how long you are about to walk again.

"Oya? Another guy? Does that mean you had fallen for me?" He said as you smiled more, but it felt more like a teasing one than a genuine one "hm, maybe~ or maybe I fell for another and doesn't want to fall for another guy besides him, or her" you smiled as Karma just hummed at your response

If it was any other people, they wouldn't have noticed the irked face Karma had for seconds. But that didn't go unnoticed by you, so you laughed it off by yourself, proud that you had successfully teased Karma, the oh-so-great Karma Akabane.

"Yo have you heard about the new student?" You asked as you catched up with him, walking up the hill towards your classroom. "Yeah, the guys said she was going to be a hot chick," he said. Judging by the tone of his voice, he was obviously trying to offend you, to find a way to tease you.

"Oh sweet Jesus, do you think she'll say yes to a double suicide?" You said with a cheery tone, which meant he had failed to do what he intended to do "I bet she wouldn't, if she does, tell me and I'll film your suicides as a marriage film" he said with a smile as you smiled proudly and patted his back.

'Oh wait til he finds out LMAO those poor guys hoping to have another girl to hit on' you thought to yourself, trying to not laugh as you didn't want to ruin the surprise.

The moment you two had arrived in the classroom you saw the faces of your classmates with disbelief, some were disappointed at the fact that their new classmate that was rumored to be a beautiful girl, was an AI

"Oh my goodness this is so worth taking a pic HAHAHAHAAHA"
_________________________________________

I am back from the dead. YOU CAN SRSLY SEE JOW MUCH THE WAY I WRITE CHANGED- anyways-

Screaming crying bc I want scaramouche for a long time but dAMN IT CYNO

Masked generals>>

I can imagine his corny ass jokes-