Chapter 2

Now I could hear the accusation in his voice, which was directed straight at me. And I knew that I deserved every bit of it. Just the thought of my Roza giving her virginity to someone else tore my heart and soul to shreds. But I deserved no better after the way that I have treated the one and only woman in the whole entire world that I have EVER loved.

A thought suddenly occurred to me. "Wait, how do you know that Roza is still a virgin?"

"Because she still has that ring of yellow in her aura." He answered.

"What do you mean yellow?"

"Everyone is born with certain colors in their auras. One of those colors is yellow, which represents sexual purity, innocence and virginity. Anyone who can see auras can see that Rose is still a virgin."

"Oh ok, that makes sense, I guess."

"It does. I can also see that, when Rose and Janine are in even the same vicinity to each other, just how much that bitch enjoys watching Rose in pain. Which is exactly why she told Rose about Tasha's offer the way that she did."

"That grebanaya suka!!! As for why I didn't tell Roza myself, I intentionally didn't tell her about Tasha's offer because there was no need for her to know. I was never going to take it; I never had any intentions of leaving Roza or the academy until graduation. And I also didn't tell her about it because I knew that it would hurt her, and she doesn't deserve to feel that kind of pain. She has already had far too yeblya much of that in her life already, especially from me. But I would have told her about the offer after Tasha left the academy or after graduation when we were hopefully far the ad away from Natasha Ozera for yeblya good." (fucking bitch, fucking, hell, fucking)

"Yes, indeed she most certainly is that. So how did the not telling Rose about Tasha Ozera's offer work out for you exactly? Did it keep Rose from getting hurt? Or did it just make it a million times worse for her, hearing it from Janine that way, because she thinks that you didn't care enough about her to tell her the fucking truth? As for Janine, she saw just how much her and her words, were hurting the delicate little Rose. And she was quite enjoying herself actually, so she just kept pushing and pushing and pushing. Just in case you haven't figured this out on your own yet, even though I have already told you this myself. Janine Hathaway enjoys seeing Rose in pain, she relishes and revels in it actually. And the type of pain doesn't matter to her one little bit, any and every kind of pain imaginable will make her happy. Which is exactly why she just kept pushing. She actually gets some kind of a sick thrill, or a high maybe, from causing Rose just as much pain as she possibly can. It is rather sick and twisted on her part if you ask me, especially with her doing it to her own flesh and blood. All I can say is that I sure as hell am glad that I don't have Janine Hathaway, or someone like her, as a parent that is for damn sure. As for Rose, she is not, let me say that just one more time just in case you missed it. She IS NOT as unbreakable as you all seem to think that she is. Her heart is very soft, vulnerable and very very breakable. Her body might be damn near indestructible, but her heart, mind and soul are nowhere near it. They are exactly the opposite of indestructible, they are all very very very vulnerable actually. And I am sure that you can figure out why. But then, I thought you would have figured out by now not to treat your own soul mate the way that you have been treating Rose. But apparently, I was sooo very wrong with that assumption. Apparently, you are not as smart as I have always thought that you were. Apparently, you did not learn the lessons that mama Olena and babushka Yeva tried to teach all of us about how to treat a lady." (grandmother)

"I am going to beat that suka grebanaya zadnitsa to a bloody yeblya pulp." I didn't respond to the part of his statement about the lessons that we were taught on how to treat a lady. Because I knew that he was right, I have treated Roza deplorably since day yeblya one. And now it has come back to bite me in the zhopa in a massive yeblya way. (bitch's fucking ass, fucking, fucking, ass, fucking)