Chapter 13

"Ohhh, yes, milaya moya I'm right behind you. I am right by your side, I am right with you, wait for me detka, don't go over that cliff without me lyubov' moya, please. Wait for me lyubov' moya." (my dearest, baby, my love, my love)

"Oh, fuck me... Mitri I'm coming, fuck me detka. Ahhh... come with me Mitri, I love you." She panted. (baby)

We hit our climax at the exact same time with us screaming each other's names again.

"Oh God... DIMITRI!!!"

"O BLYAD' ROZA MOYA!!! I love you Roza moya." We screamed when our climax came to an explosive end. Afterwards we lay there together panting and trying to catch our breath, which took quite a few minutes. As we lay there, in almost dead silence, the only thing we could hear was each other's and our own heavy breathing. (oh fuck, my, my)

"That was... that was... that was out of this fucking world. Did the Earth move for you too detka?" She asked me, knowing full well that I felt the Earth move just as well as she had. Not physically of course, but mentally and emotionally we had managed to cause the entire Earth to quake, quiver, and spasm cataclysmically and repeatedly. Just like a massive planet wide earthquake. (baby)

"Yes, I definitely felt the Earth move boginya moya. Are you ok?" I panted. (my goddess)

"Oh yeah!!! I never knew that it would be like that."

"Me either." I panted still trying to regulate my breathing.

Several minutes later I said, "I'm sorry that I lost control Roza moya, I was trying very hard to hold on to my self-control, but I just needed you sooo badly. I never really understood just how very badly, how yeblya desperately that I needed you until that very moment. I tried to hold out and give you something to fight to come back for... but the feel of your legs and pussy wrapped around my body... And the feel of your fingernails and the tips of your fingers as they ran up and down my spine repeatedly, I just couldn't hold back anymore. I am sooo sorry detka, did I hurt you?" (my, fucking, baby)

"Hey, please don't EVER be sorry for that. I love the fact that I can make you feel good and safe enough that you can lose control like that. I want you to always feel more than free to lose your control that way when you are with me. I want you to always be yourself and feel safe, secure, and loved when you are with and around me Comrade. Always. And trust me, you most definitely gave me something to fight for, something to come back for more of. I will come back several times a day every day for the rest of my life for more of that. And no, you most certainly did not hurt me. You could never hurt me detka and I know that. Which is shocking given just how big that you are and the fact that Lissa told me that losing her virginity was the worst pain that she has ever felt in all her life. At least up until when she lost her virginity at the age of fourteen. But I didn't feel any pain at all with you, there was a little sting when you breached my hymen. But no, there was no pain at all." I heard her laughing and it was such a joyous sound that made my soul fly. (baby)

'Oh, my God, I sound like a lovesick teenage girl.' I thought to myself. But what the blyad' do I care, I am lovesick. She is the only woman in the world who has ever made me feel this way. To make me feel this amazing. (fuck)

"I love you so much Roza moya. So much that I just don't even know how to show you the extent of my feelings for you. And I am soooo glad that I didn't hurt you lyubov' moya, so glad. Because it would destroy me to hurt you. I don't intend to hurt you EVER again boginya moya. Ever." (my, my love, my goddess)

"That's easy. Dimitri, do you really and truly love me?"

"Yes, of course. I love you more than my own life, more than anything or anyone else in this whole entire world and all the worlds beyond."