Chapter 11

Running her tongue over my body again she said, "not nearly as much as you are Comrade. You are all one hundred percent sculpted muscle and sex appeal. You are fucking sex on legs baby. And the most beautiful person that I have ever seen in all my life. Even better than the pictures that I have seen of the sculpture of David by Michelangelo."

"You are just as sculpted as I am and more than one hundred percent sex appeal detka. You are even more beautiful than Aphrodite. And you are, without a single yeblya doubt, the most beautiful person who has or ever will live lyubov' moya." Once again, I felt her smile against my skin. (baby, fucking, my love)

She had on a red lace thong, with a little black satin bow on the waist band that came to a deep V right below her belly button. She also had on the matching bra. The cups were red satin, with black satin scalloped lace around the edge of the cups and an even finer dark red lace over the cups and a bow right between her big, beautiful full breasts. She looked sooo beautiful, that I nearly passed out into a dead faint, but then she always looks this amazing to me.

And the way that the satin and lace lay and moved against her creamy almond colored skin. Was so sensuous, sensual, and titillating it just took my yeblya breath away. (fucking)

I couldn't wait any longer, it has been far too long since I have last kissed those amazing plump candy apple red lips of hers. And there is just absolutely no way in ad that I am going to be able to wait, for very much longer, to tase her again either. (hell)

I pulled her back down to me so that my lips could ravage her neck again. And even then, she still wasn't close enough to me to make me happy and content.

So, I sat up and she wrapped her amazingly beautiful, sexy, graceful, and long legs around my waist as she sat on my lap. Her hot core pressing against my bulging, longing, and extremely hard pulsating cock. The feeling of her legs wrapped around me so solid and true, even in this position, was yeblya mind blowing. (fucking)

And I could just not possibly imagine how yeblya good it would, will, and is going to feel. To have her tight wet hot fluttering core wrapped around my cock so mind blowingly snuggly. But I do know one thing for sure... and that is, that it is going to feel yeblya amazing. Earth shattering and out of this yeblya world to have her little pink pussy wrapped so snuggly around my cock. (fucking, fucking, fucking)

From her neck my lips hungrily made their way down to her breast where, through her bra, I took her right nipple into my mouth. Just like I had done to its twin earlier, and I began to feast ravenously upon her breast. First one and then the other, over, and over and over again I would move from one breast to the other. As she continued to moan louder and louder driving me insane with the knowledge of how much pleasure that I was giving her.

As my lips continued to drive the both of us crazy, my hands slid inside the small scarp of lace that partially covered her truly amazing zhopa. God help me I love her zhopa, I always have. (ass, ass)

I squeezed her zhopa over and over again; my fingers shortly found their way to the back of her slit. Where I ran them over her saturated slightly swollen and puffy lips again and again driving us both even more mental. With each and every single stroke over her slit the closer and closer to the edge of insanity that we both came. (ass)

"Please Dimitri. Oh God, please I need you."

"Soon detka, soon I promise. I want you screaming for me before I give you your very first orgasm." (baby)

"At least take your pants off, please!!"

I smiled at her, but I did as she asked. Thankfully, we had both removed our shoes when we sat down on the bed a little bit ago, well her tennis shoes and my boots, not wanting to get dirt on her bed. So, I thankfully did not have to stop now to remove my boots as well, thank God. As soon as I had kicked my jeans away, she gasped and reached her hand out to touch me.