Chapter 25

With those last words I blocked my soul mate from my mind again. But not completely this time, he could still see and hear everything that I could but that was it. I couldn't see, hear, or feel him or what was going on with and around him. And he also could not and would not feel what I was about to feel physically. Because I am no longer cocky enough to think that they won't at least try to lay a hand on me. And if they manage to land a blow of any kind on me, I knew that Dimitri's reaction would distract me. And I can't have that right now because it is just too damn dangerous. I had intentionally blocked him from feeling any physicality coming my way because I knew that was what was for the best at the moment. In order to keep myself from getting distracted, by the mental and emotional pain and turmoil that he would feel if I were to get injured.

"Oh, lookie what we have here. Did the others all leave you behind little blood whore?"

"Watch it you fucking asshole, no one calls me a fucking blood whore that doesn't pay for it shortly there afterwards you fuckhead!!! Just ask that fuckhead Jesse Zeklos. But you will have to wait until his ass get out of prison."

"Ohhh, I'm sooo scared that I am shaking. And you should really watch your language young lady." He held his hands up and shook them, intentionally, in fake fear. And then he even tried to reprimand me. Too bad for him that he had nothing else to say that I wanted to hear.

I laughed and smirked at him for a few moments. "As well you should be. You yourself said that I am famous, why do you suppose that is exactly?"

He just stared at me.

"By the way, can't you come up with your own material? I mean seriously, copying someone else... Well, that is just a bit boring, and not at all original if you ask me. Copying someone is like screaming to the world and everyone in it that you don't have enough brain power to think up anything that is at all original. It's like proclaiming to the world that you're a fucking idiot."

A few of the other strigoi snickered at my words to Isaiah.

"Where is Elena, Isaiah?" I asked with a smug smirk on my face. All the while knowing full well that she had been one of the strigoi that I have already killed.

"I'm sure she is around here somewhere pouting."

"Oh, you poor thing. Didn't you know that I have already killed your little plaything? Such a shame."

"You little bitch, I was fucking her!!"

I had already figured that out. "I was aware. But my question is, does Tasha know that you are unfaithful to her?"

"I am a fucking strigoi you little blood whore, I am not the fucking faithful type."

"If I were you, I would be more worried about what type and just how many STD'S. That that strigoi loving and fucking Ozera whore has given you over the years. I mean she fucks, or at least she tries to fuck, everything with three legs on this planet that she comes across. She is without a doubt the biggest tramp and trollop that I have ever been unfortunate enough to meet."

"Aww did she fuck your man. Did she have to compel him to get him to fuck her too, to get him to cheat or is he just a cheater at heart? Or maybe he is one of those no-good pathetic royals who fucks everything that moves."

"No actually, he has never cheated on me, and he never will. Especially not with an STD packed tramp like Natasha Ozera. As for what you said before, I would never put it past a trollop like her to compel him, or at least try to."

I suddenly, out of nowhere, fake lunged at a couple of the strigoi and they all jerked back away from me quick as lightning. I didn't want to speak or even listen anymore to someone discuss what had been one of my greatest fears not too long ago. Tasha compelling Dimitri to be with her. But thankfully she can't even stoop that low anymore. At least not with my Comrade she can't.