Chapter 14

Dimitri is amazing with the things that he does with his lips, tongue, and teeth. And oh, my good God the things that he can do with his fingers... They are just fucking phenomenal. He is truly a master at making love to me and making me beyond fucking crazed for him. Especially for being, just like me, a virgin before tonight.

I closed my eyes at the feelings of out of this world pleasure that were coursing through me all centering in my core. And every single one of those feeling was because of my soul mate.

"Mitri... stop teasing me... please." I forced out from between my own lips.

He chuckled at me as he placed a finger inside me again. And very slowly he began to move that finger in and out of my core. With each and every thrust of his finger he got faster and faster. Then he added a second finger to his first, and it was making me wetter and wetter by the second. I could feel the coil in my stomach begin to tighten with each and every stroke of his long sure talented fingers. It wound tighter and tighter and took me higher and higher. He was so amazing my own abs even fluttered when he would touch or stroke me in just the right way.

Soon he placed a third finger inside me and sped up his movements still more. In and out his fingers went, deep inside my core, in and out in and out over and over again. I was sure that I was soon going to explode from the need to have more than just his fingers inside me. And I made for damn sure that he knew it to.

"Dimitri, please I need your cock detka, please." I begged him. (baby)

He wasted no time after that thrusting his massively long, thick, hard cock deep inside of me. And bringing the both of us to and over the cliffs of ecstasy that awaited us. Again, and again and again throughout the rest of that night we woke up and made love to and with each other, as I said, over and over and over again before taking another short rest.

Over the next few days Dimitri and I spent almost every waking moment, that he wasn't on shift, with Adrian. While my nights were spent in the love of my life's arms, and our minds living in amongst the stars in ecstasy.

And in those hours and days that we spent with Adrian and my nights with Dimitri I learned a lot. But never once did Lissa look for me, she didn't even bother to wonder where I was. As far as I could tell I didn't even cross her mind at all. Not once.

She was entirely to occupied with Christian, and that attempting to be a man stealing home wrecking whore, Natasha fucking Ozera. But the slut sure as hell did not and would not ever get my man. No matter how yeblya hard the suka tried. Even if I have to kill her disgusting sagging wrinkled old zhopa someday. I am so glad that Dimitri has been continuing to teach me Russian since the night we got together officially. (fucking, bitch, ass)

Just as I told Dimitri, I was so very very thankful that she couldn't even stoop to compelling him now. But that didn't mean that I trusted her to back the blyad' off. Because I didn't trust the suka any further than Lissa could throw her with her pinky fingernail. Which she couldn't do at all. (fuck, bitch)

Now, back to Lissa, she had never been openly cruel to me or anything like that, she had just forgotten about me altogether. I guess what they say is true after all, 'out of sight, out of mind.' Which was just fine with me, because I couldn't actually wait to see her reaction when she found out that Dimitri is a prince and that I am his princess. Or Tasha's either for that matter. Especially Tasha's. I have no doubts whatsoever that she will try to pursue my Mitya even harder once she finds out that he is the future king. But she won't ever get him to be with her because he is mine, and I will quite happily kill her zhopa and hide her body first. (ass)

Just before ending our last session with Adrian, he gave me one last little bit of information. "Your aura is completely clear of darkness Little Dhampir. How did you get rid of so much in such a short amount of time? I mean it was gone the first day that we started training together. Which is miraculous considering just how saturated your aura was with darkness that day on the staircase. And the dark ring around your aura, that indicates that you are shadow kissed, is only a very light almost translucent shade of grey now instead of pitch black. No matter how much darkness that you created during our training sessions it was always gone in time for our next meeting the very next day."