Chapter 16

She pouted up at me as she looked at me through her sinfully long dark sexy lashes.

"But Mitya..."

"No Roza, don't look at me like that, please."

"Please?" She begged with her pouty face and lips as she lay her chin on my sternum. And may God help me, I knew that I would never stand a chance against that look. Be it from her, my beautiful future wife, or from any of our future children.

"But what about our baby Roza." I whined at her this time.

"If I'm pregnant then I will talk with my mom and ask her to make sure that the guardians are instructed to not target my stomach in any way shape or form. Or I can now just put a shield around my entire torso, but I will do that anyway just in case of accidents. Plus, you got to take your trials and I want to see if you can beat your score. Or at the very least come anywhere near it." She smiled enthusiastically.

"How is your mom going to do that? And my score is pretty hard to beat mladenets, I don't mean to brag or anything, but I got a perfect score. And then when they included my academic record in with it, it went up even higher. Well let's just say that I, still to this day, hold the record at St. Basils Academy. And on top of that is winning the end of year trial fights which I was also ranked at the top in." (babe)

"Well, she is the captain of the academy guardians Mitya. Would you be willing to tutor me in my trigonometry and advanced physics classes mladenets? I am in no way surprised by the fact that you were the best in your year. Most likely in a few years above and behind you as well." (babe)

I felt myself blush which going by her smile answered her question. According to my headmaster, professors, and trainers I had actually been the best that had ever been at St. Basil's since its inception. But I wasn't going to brag, that wasn't me, and tell her that right now.

"Oh sorry, I thought that you meant that other suka, the one that actually gave birth to you. And of course, I will tutor you dorogaya moya, anything to be able to spend even more time with you lyubov' moya." I leaned down and gave her an extended Eskimo kiss before actually giving her a brief but gentle and loving kiss to her warm full lips. (bitch, my darling, my love)

She scoffed at me. "That woman is not my mother Mitya. She has not ever been my mother; she did not want to be my mother she has not ever even tried to be my mother and she will not ever be my mother. Genetics or not, Alberta is my mother. She always has been my mother and she always will be my mother. And thank you detka." (baby)

"You're right, I'm sorry detka please forgive me. And you are very welcome, thankfully we have a little over four and a half almost five full months to bring your grades up even higher. Your grades are already good, but they can always be better. Even though you do your absolute best to hide your intelligence from almost everyone, which by the way I really wish that you would stop doing. I know that you have a 3.8 grade point average. And if they weren't holding you back so that others, who most definitely are not as intelligent as you are, could try to catch up. Which only succeeds in making you bored, irritable, and frustrated. Then you would have, at the very least, a grade point average of 4.0. Which is a perfect score, you would probably even surpass that. If that is even possible here." (baby)

She reached up and cupped my cheek gently with a radiant smile upon her glorious face. "It's ok, and of course I forgive you detka, I love you. It will take some work, maybe even going ahead and working ahead, for me to be able to keep my head in the game so to speak. If I go ahead and do the work for as far as I can, then I hopefully won't be so frustrated, irritated, and bored to yeblya tears. But I'm sure that we will get there just as long as we do it together." (baby, fucking)