Chapter 5

"The masses will be so afraid of what a born strigoi could do, that they would insist on killing not only Rose. But also all of the other female shadow kissed that they ever find out about in order to prevent what could possibly happen. But if a shadow kissed were to get pregnant by a strigoi, the child would be vastly different from a strigoi. Because the child would have all of the powers, strengths, assets and abilities of not only the strigoi but also of the dhampir and the moroi. Including magic. While they would have to feed, they would feed just like we moroi do. And they would absolutely detest the strigoi. They will, every single one of them, become better guardians than even the dhampir. Much stronger and faster thanks to their strigoi genetics. The only difference between them and the pure breed dhampir that you and Rose will have. Will be the fact that they have to feed, and your children will not. But that all happens in another possible future, one that I don't know if we as a society are truly yet ready for."

Thoughts and worries for my Roza flooded my brain once again.

"Seriously? If she can reproduce with a strigoi... if anyone else were to ever find that out..." This time I was whispering.

"Yes, exactly. Which is why no one but you, me and Rose can ever know. Anyone else can be compelled to reveal it."

"Can't we be compelled?" I asked truly curious.

"I can't because I am a spirit user, Rose can't because she is an alpha shadow kissed. And once you and Rose bind yourselves together then you can never reveal any of her serious secrets to anyone else."

"How do we bind ourselves together?"

He smiled. "Do you really want to be bound to Rose?"

"Well of course I do, don't be ridiculous. I want us connected, bound, in every single solitary way possible. I want us to share everything." I explained to my cousin.

His smile grew. "I am so glad to hear that. As for how you bind yourselves together. You make love to your soul mate with the wish, intent and desire to bind the two of you together forever."

"That's all it will take?" I was shocked.

"With Rose being the way that she is? Yes."

"Good."

"Indeed."

"Wait, did you just say that mine and Roza's children will also have access to magic?"

"Yes indeed, I most certainly did."

"What kind of magic will they have exactly? And should we try to keep the magic of both Roza, and the children hidden from everyone else?"

"They will be able to access the same magic as Rose will. But I would recommend that they wear some type of charmed jewelry from the time that they turn three years old. Because around that time is when their visions will start, and we don't want to take the chance of them seeing something that could scare or upset them. Something that could scare and scar them for the rest of their lives. Unlike moroi children, yours and Rose's children will all specialize even before they turn seven years old. But they will specialize in every known and forgotten form of magic that the moroi has ever been able to access and then some. Not just the four remembered elements and spirit."

I gasped in shock. "That's amazing."

"Yes indeed, it most certainly is."

"Do you know who has the child of a strigoi in that other reality?"

"No, but I do know that it is not Rose."

"Well thank God for that, and even if she does forgive me any time soon. I imagine that the need for a baby sitter will be far into the future."