Chapter 21

He turned back to look directly into my eyes. "Now you know who called me, she called to find out if I knew who had the five of you. When I told her that it was me that had you, she told me that I was not to let YOU escape alive. That you are to die a long and excruciatingly painful and bloody death. That I was to make sure that YOUR death is just as long and painful as is possible on this planet. She didn't tell me why, but you must have done something to irritate her. I have had to kill so many females for her over the years, and almost all of them for the very same reason. But surly she doesn't want your death for the same reason. I have had to kill almost twenty females because they tried to flirt with a certain guardian. One that she wants to fuck, and has since he was a very young child and she was in her last year at the academy, one who shall remain nameless for now. But anyway, back to what I was previously saying."

Isaiah turned back to stare Christian down again. "Also, after her precious little nephew here is awakened, if he wants us to, then she plans to capture and awaken his little girlfriend, Princess Dragomir. I would prefer to just kill the little bitch myself. But Tasha seems to think that we would be even more rewarded, famous, and infamous if we were to awaken her. She seems to think that the entire moroi and dhampir world would fear us both more if we awakened the last Dragomir. Or at least, as I said, so she thinks."

This time when Christian gasped Isaiah laughed even louder at him. "Did you really think that she is the perfect little royal moroi that she pretends to be around you and so many others? Well, here is a shocker for you... She's not, not even fucking close. The things that she has done and had done to not only moroi and dhampir, that you don't know. But to others that you DEFINITELY knew would shock and sicken you. To me it's just funny, and not just the thinking about it but the doing and remembering of it all. Being the wimpy little royal that you are you would hate her fucking guts if you knew some of the things that she has done, just to you. I mean it isn't like your parent became strigoi because they wanted to. Oh no not them, they fought us pretty much tooth and nail not to be awakened. The weak pathetic bastards. And as I said, don't forget all of those girls that I've killed for her for the last over fifteen years."

I knew, deep down in my soul, that the guardian that Isaiah mentioned. The one who was the reason why he had kill all of those women for Tasha. Was none other than my precious and tender hearted Comrade. And I worried about how he would feel and react once he figured that out. My poor poor love. I am so glad that I thought to throw up a barrier in my mind right before Isaiah said that. But I can feel Dimitri's confusion as to why I did that.

At the look of shock on all of our faces Isaiah laughed maniacally. I had been looking at Christian when Isaiah told him that Tasha had had his parents turned and that they had actually fought against it. And I saw as the blood drained completely from his face. It was like someone has pulled a white bed sheet over his face. This poor guy, I just don't know how much more he can mentally and emotionally take before he loses it completely. He's been through just as much as Dimitri and I have it seems, just in very different ways.

Because instead of his mother hating his yeblya guts, as Janine does me. Moira, Christian's very beloved mother, apparently fought tooth and yeblya nail to keep from being taken away from him. Whereas that suka Janine would gladly and happily hand me over to a strigoi with a yeblya smile on her chert face, the suka. (fucking, fucking, bitch, fucking, damn, bitch)

"I had actually forgotten just how good a pregnant moroi tasted." Isaiah informed us all, but mostly Christian, as he ran his tongue over his lips and then smacked his lips together. As he relived the moment that he had feed on Christian's poor mother. But this time all of us, except for an unconscious Eddie, gasped in disgust. Making this yeblya monsters smile grow even bigger. Grebanyy ublyudok!!! (fucking, fucking bastard)