.

Extra (2)

***

The married Su Hang body swapped to the divorced Su Hang (2)

"You want to divorce me?"

"No, it's not like that..you...you listen to me." Su Hang strode back towards Shen Xi in a panic.

"Alright." Shen Xi took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. "Explain."

Explain? How could he explain this? Fucking hell, he didn't know what was happening either, ah. However, he had no one to turn to for help. When he looked at Shen Xi's eyes, Su Hang saw that it was if she was looking at a stranger. Su Hang's heart was so flustered; his wife had would never look at him like that, ah.

"Explain." Shen Xi urged him with a frown.

"Ah?" Su Hang's brain began to run rapidly. In the end, the only solution Su Hang could think of was to pass the hot potato to Li QingYuan. "That was a joke from Li QingYuan. Right, that kid gave those papers to me as a joke."

(T/N hot potato means a difficult problem that nobody wants to be associated with)

"A joke? But it has your signature on it." After being married for so long, despite the lack of love in their marriage, Shen Xi could still recognize Su Hang's handwriting.

"This...I signed it on accident." Su Hang quickly explained. "He mixed it in between some contracts, and I signed it without thinking."

"You don't read the contracts given to you before signing it?" Shen Xi raised a brow in doubt.

"I-I was too busy yesterday." I was clearly at home all day yesterday with my wife, ah. I didn't do anything! "Li QingYuan handed me that document personally, so I didn't think too much of it. I just realized what it was this morning. I was planning on finding that kid to settle things today."

"..." Shen Xi eyed him suspiciously. She didn't know why, but she felt that Su Hang was acting a little strange today. Su Hang was saying more words to her today than all the days last week combined. What's more, based on the tense expression on his face, he seemed afraid of making her angry. Why would he be afraid? Shen Xi felt that she was beginning to overthink things. "You don't want to divorce me?"

"How is that possible? I worked so hard to marry you, ah. Even if I'm beaten to death, I won't divorce you." Su Hang replied.

Worked so hard? Shen Xi became stupefied. What does that mean? Working hard? Does that refer to the three billion yuan they loaned? Shen Xi forcefully stopped her own wishful thinking and handed Su Hang the divorce agreement. "Here you are."

"You...you believe me?"

"From the moment I married you, not once did I think of divorce." In their entire five year marriage, this was the first time Shen Xi was expressing her attitude regarding their relationship. Shen Xi straightforwardly told him: "If you...if you ever want to end this marriage, all I ask is that you give me a reason."

After Shen Xi finished saying this, she turned back and went to the second floor. Su Hang loosely held the divorce papers in his hands, stunned. He...he doesn't understand anything about this. He had to ask someone about the situation.

During the drive to the company, Su Hang called Li QingYuan: "Come to my office right now."

"Did you give the divorce papers to Shen Xi?" Thinking that Su Hang really did give the divorce agreement to Shen Xi, Li QingYuan was furious.

"I'll give you divorce papers. Get your ass over to my office!" Su Hang hung up in anger.

Li QingYuan, who was scolded for no reason: "...."