The Boyfriend

*Y/N'S POV*

I walked to my room and slammed the door. God, what a dick! Did he really need to just constantly remind me he hates me? I'm a catch! I'm gorgeous, I'm great in bed! It must've been a good time! But nope, apparently no ones good enough for James.

There was a knock at my door before Sam walked in with a six pack. He put it on the table. "What's up, boo?"

"Guys suck. That's what's up."

He flopped himself onto my couch. "That's true. But you better not be counting me." He grabbed me and pulled me next to him.

I smiled, grabbing two drinks and leaning into him. "'Course not. You're all man." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Damn straight." He smirked. We sat there mostly in silence, drinking. After his third, my second, drink he clapped his hands. "So! What are we wearing Saturday? And more importantly, just who are we trying to impress?" Sam raised his eyebrow.

My smirk turned into a huge grin. "Let's match."

"I LOVE IT."

"We'll probably need to get new things, though. Which one of us is asking Tony?" I looked at him and he rolled his eyes. "You're right. I'll ask. Shopping tomorrow? 10AM?"

"It's a date." Sam smiled and we sat back down, opening another beer.

We just finished a second six pack when Sam started to slowly drift off. I slowly moved him so he was laying on my couch, before throwing a blanket over him and changing for bed. I heard a knock at the door as I pulled on just a t-shirt. I opened the door to find Loki.

"You don't need to knock you know. You're always welcome."

Loki smiled back at me. "Ah, I wasn't sure what the sleeping arrangements would be for night with your best friend and your boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I knew what our situation was but it still sounded off. Loki's eyes moved to Sam on the couch and it clicked. I thought, "he's awake isn't he?" Loki subtly nodded before continuing.

"Yes. That is, if you'll have me."

I giggled in response. "Let's get in bed."

"As you wish." We got into bed and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close again. It was at that moment I realized that I never put on pants as I felt himself against me. His lips brushed my neck before kissing my shoulder. It felt like electricity throughout my whole body and I decided I didn't want to control myself anymore.

I rolled over and looked Loki in the eyes. His hair was already messed up from my pillow and he looked at me with so much emotion in his eyes. His hand reached up to cup my face and I pulled myself closer to him, pressing my lips against his eagerly. He responded the same, grabbing my leg and pulling it up so my thigh wrapped around him. I sighed with happiness and desire as I felt his body fully press against mine. Loki used that moment to move his lips down to my neck. Lightly nibbling and kissing his way to my collarbones.

"Loki..." I sighed his name and he looked back up to me.

"I like how you say that, my darling. Did I go too fast? Too much?"

"No no. I'm enjoying this just...not so much with Sam here." I quickly pressed my lips against his as I pulled my body away slightly.

"Understood." Loki nodded and rolled onto his back, allowing me to rest my head on his chest while he played with my hair.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, my love." Loki whispered, kissing the top of my head and holding me as I drifted to sleep.

*BUCKY'S POV*

A while after Sam had left the table, we were all int the sitting area before Loki announced he was going to bed.

"Hey, you might wanna crash with Thor tonight. Y/N and Sam can get a little crazy when they drink. They'll probably crash in bed together." Clint told Loki. We were all pretty used to them at this point, but I was sure Loki wasn't. Wonder how that would make him feel.

"I appreciate the warning, Clint." He nodded in his direction. "Have a good night."

Loki continued to walk in that direction. I waited for him to be shooed away or discouraged. Only he didn't come back. Half an hour went by before I realized he had gone into the room and she let him stay. I sighed. At least Sam's with her, too.

I forced myself to go to my room. Tossing and turning alone, I thought of Y/N and how Loki had shown up out of no where and been so calm about all of this. She regularly gets drunk and cuddles with her male best friend. They have sleepovers. She has sleepovers with Captain America. And Loki had no response to that. He even kept his composure at the table reading my thoughts, and they were not subtle. Not to mention when he walked in on us... I swore she was going to kiss me. But he kept his cool and not jealous at all. Does he even love her? Or is he just that convinced he has her? "What the hell am I going to do?" I groaned at myself and continued to stare at ceiling until I passed out.

The next morning I walked to the kitchen and heard Sam and Steve. I stopped before they saw me, knowing they were talking about Y/N.

"He said boyfriend. Not hinted at it. The word 'boyfriend' came from his mouth, Steve. And she agreed. Then some...other things happened before she remembered I was in the room and stopped it."

I heard Steve sigh. "Who the hell is going to tell Bucky?"

I chose that moment to make myself known. "You don't have to now." They both shot their heads in my direction as I stared at them with no expression, fists clenched.

We didn't speak until Y/N came out. "Good morning all! I'll be ready in about half an hour, okay Sam? Just gotta change." I looked at her and realized she again, had on no pants. Loki came out shirtless after her. Steve made eye contact with me and I could tell he was pleading with me to stay calm. I walked out of the tower, deciding to go for a run.

*Y/N'S POV*

"Okay then...Sam, half an hour okay?"

He chuckled and pointed at Loki, "You sure that's all the time you need? I heard you last night. Sounds like some unfinished business." He joked, and Steve punched his arm. "Ow! Come on, man! I'm not a super soldier. Damn." He rubbed his arm.

I was still blushing from his comment. "Half an hour." I repeated and walked to my room, Loki following.

I walked to my closet and began to pull out something to wear when I felt arms around me. "I assume this outing is for best friends only, no boyfriends allowed?" Loki spoke into my neck.

"Mmm. Yes, no boyfriends allowed."

"Pity. A half an hour definitely wouldn't be enough time either, though..." he smirked and spun me around so I faced him. He looked into my eyes and cupped my face, kissing me passionately. I dropped the clothes I had in my hands and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to him. I felt his hands slide up the big shirt and onto my hips. He gripped me and my fingers went into his hair. I felt his lips pull up into a smile while he kissed and he pulled away first. "Definitely not enough time, I should leave you to get dressed." Loki kissed my forehead before he left.

I continued to stand in my closet, attempting to calm my heartbeat and breathing. This fake boyfriend feels very very real.