The Shattered Glass

We got back to the tower and it looks like most of the avengers were drinking. Natasha yelled for us to join them.

"We're playing never have I ever. You guys in?"

I looked around before asking Thor, "no Loki?" Thor shook his head. "Jarvis? Can you tell Loki I'm back and ask him to join us?"

"Yes, Miss Y/N."

"Okay, I'm in. I'll put the clothes away and be right back. Sam?"

"Yeah, same. What about you two?" Sam turned to Steve and Bucky.

Steve and Bucky nodded. We all went to put our things away, I quickly changed into something comfortable. When I came back Loki was on the couch already with two drinks waiting. I smiled and made my way to him. I started to sit next to him and he pulled me into his lap. I giggled and he put a quick peck on my cheek before whispering, "missed you today, my love."

I smiled back at him and Tony spoke next. "Okay, all. Who's first? Should we start with Sam? Last one to join us."

Sam had just at down. He looked at me and said "Never have I ever... had a crush on an avenger." Everyone drank, including Sam.

"Wilson, you're missing the point. You're supposed to say what you haven't done. And who did you crush on?" Tony pointed.

Before Sam spoke I interrupted. "I think we can all agree, Natasha is the reason we all had to drink. Right?" There were mummers of agreement around the room and Natasha shot a wink my way. I blew a kiss back.

"Alright that's enough you two." Tony interjected. "Since that was all about Natasha, it's your turn. Let's go. Something good."

"Never have I ever.... Gone on a date with Steve." She looked directly at me, I rolled my eyes and I took a drink. "You still haven't told us about it!"

"Yeah, Cap. Are you that bad of a date that Y/N came back and immediately ran into bed with Loki?" Tony turned to Loki when he continued, "I mean only a little bit of offense with that."

Loki shrugged and pulled me closer. "It worked out for me I think."

"Steve was a great date, other than embarrassing me," I shot Steve a stern look. "However he quickly friend zoned me so here we are."

"Here we are indeed. Okay, your turn mischief maker."

"Never have I ever gotten black out intoxicated off of Asguardian liquor." Loki spoke while making eye contact with Bucky. Steve and Thor drank and then turned to see Bucky still staring at Loki.

"Stay the fuck out of my head, Loki." Bucky said irritably.

Loki only smirked in response, "Ah but it's so interesting. I do believe you're supposed to drink now."

Bucky chugged his drink and walked away, tossing it in the sink as he left. It shattered and I flinched. Loki tightened his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "it's okay, my love." I nodded and he kissed my neck. I took a deep breath. Everyone was quiet, waiting for someone else to speak.

"Never have I ever... Spent more than $100 at the dollar store." I looked at Tony.

"That was one time! I really could not believe everything was only a dollar! How do they make money!" He drank and Steve chose that moment to stand up. We made eye contact and he mouthed "sorry." Before walking away, likely to Bucky's room.

We continued to play without the two, eventually the group slowly died down and there was only Loki, Sam, and I. Sam decided to call it a night and stated "don't worry, man. I'll sleep in my own room tonight." Throwing me a wink as he left.

"I suppose that means it's our turn to go to bed." Loki whispered in my ear and I nodded. We stood up and he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to my room.

*BUCKY'S POV*

Loki shrugged and pulled Y/N closer. "It worked out for me I think." He whispered to her. I clenched my fist. How fucking ridiculous. The whole point of this was for her to be away from him. And they're just together now? How did that even happen. All this time she never dated anyone, never showed anyone any sort of interest but him? And what about the night we had? I know we were drunk but that had to have meant something.

"Steve was a great date, other than embarrassing me," Y/N glared at Steve. "However he quickly friend zoned me so here we are."

"Here we are indeed. Okay, your turn mischief maker." Tony spoke. I held my breath as Loki looked me directly in my eyes when he replied.

"Never have I ever gotten black out intoxicated off of Asguardian liquor." Steve and Thor drank and I felt them look towards me.

"Stay the fuck out of my head, Loki." I snapped.

Loki only smirked in response, "Ah but it's so interesting. I do believe you're supposed to drink now."

"Fuck you." I thought before chugging my drink and walking away. As I tossed it in the sink I heard the shatter. Great. As I got to my room I asked Jarvis to let me know when the sitting room was empty so I could clean that up.

"Certainly, Mr. Barnes." I groaned. Tony is never going to make Jarvis call me Bucky, is he?