The Movie Night

After a long day of training I got in the shower and turned the heat on full blast. I had definitely overworked myself trying to punch out my frustrations with sleeping next to Loki every night. No matter how I tried to go to sleep, I would always wake up with my back to him, feeling his whole body pressed into mine... I shook my head trying to get the thought out of my head again. I leaned my head against the shower wall when I heard a knock at the door.

"Yeah?" I yelled.

"It's me, my love. Thor has asked if you'd like to join us for a movie night. Some action movie or such. Should we wait for you?"

I turned the shower water off and covered myself in a towel. I opened the door still wet and watched his eyes look me over. "Yes, I'd love to. Give me a few to get changed?" I leaned up to kiss him. Loki wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, kissing me deeply.

I groaned into his mouth, my mind screaming more, more please. Loki chuckled and pulled away. "More later, I promise. For now, movie night." He released my waist but kissed my forehead before he left. I quickly got changed into a tank top and shorts and made my way to them.

It looks like they invited a few more people to join us, I saw Natasha, Bruce, and Tony waiting along with Thor and Loki. There were no empty seats so I took mine in Loki's lap. I got a surprised look from him, and the rest of the group, and I snuggled into his lap and pulled a blanket over us. Thor put his hand on Loki's shoulder and chuckled before we started watching the movie.

"Y/N? My darling, you fell asleep. The movie is over." I lifted my head up and sure enough, the movie was over and the group had left. It was just Loki and I alone in the living room.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just wasn't that into the movie I guess. I'm exhausted, and you're rather comfortable." I leaned into kiss him but he quickly pulled away.

"Are you not sleeping well?" He frowned at me.

"I...um..." I stuttered trying to think of what to say but I guess with Loki, I didn't really need to speak the words.

"Oh. I see." Loki smirked. "I didn't think you felt that way towards me." I looked at him confused and he continued. "I wasn't sure you found me attractive. You are a goddess among women. Your beauty is undeniable. And well, I'm surrounded by super soldiers and you have seen my brother. I wasn't sure I was up to your... standards in that department."

I stared blankly at him before speaking. "Loki you are... Sexy as hell. Don't be ridiculous. And about Thor, I've always preferred brunettes." I smiled and he pulled my face into a kiss. I adjusted my body so my legs were on either side of him and I was straddling him. His hands explored my body, pulling off my tank top and feeling up my chest. I moaned slightly and moved myself against him, causing his hand on my hips to grip me harder. His lips made their way to my neck and I moaned again, then opened my eyes and saw Bucky standing in the door way.

"Shit!" I pushed myself away from Loki and covered my chest. "What the fuck, Bucky?"

He rolled his eyes. "I was thirsty. But feel free to continue what you're doing. It's very classy. Night." He walked away and suddenly I felt small again. I hated that he had this power of me. My mood had been officially ruined and I just wanted to go to bed now.

Loki handed me my tank top, I opened my mouth to apologize and he hushed me. "This shouldn't be the place where I have you for the first time. We can do much better than that. Let's go to bed, my queen." I put my tank top on. He kissed my hand and led me to bed. We climbed into bed and I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I replayed what just happened in my head and realized I don't think I want a fake boyfriend anymore. The way I felt in that moment was real. And I wanted it again.