♡Epilogue♡

Heya....

Enjoy the last journey of Avneil..

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\

The wedding ended on a good note . Although avni and neil went through the difficult phases in their life. Neil had experienced the unexplainable situations. The story was a roller coaster of emotions, feelings of Neil tackling with outer problems and Avni fighting with her injuries.

"Everyone can love but no one can wait ,struggle and fight to prove it."

It was normal day avneil were sitting and watching their wedding video which arrived this morning when they were busy romancing in the kitchen. Actually it wasn't neil it was avni who was eagerly watching her wedding video and neil being sleepyhead sleeping on avni's lap .
Neil neil utho dekho na neil she was continuously reciting his name to look the video but he was least interested.He was snuggling more close to avni making her shiver in between. Neil utho agar ab tum ni uthe na to main yeh jug ka sara pani tumhare upar dal dungi. Neil opened his eyes showed his 32 teeths and again slept on her lap. After watching for few minutes avni throwed water on neil making him woke up . Now it was avni's time to show her 32 teeths . But neil being smart took pillow and throwed on her face.
🙊
Neil khanna ab to tu gya 😜

Avni stood from her place holding the pillow which was thrown by neil , Neilllll ...... but she again sat and started watching video neil was amazed that avni didn't do anything. That's when she saw something in video which made Neil's eye widened.

Neil what is this and who is she ? Avni asked him holding his collar
Neil looked at her in confused state.

Yr ye video  isme kisne dal di ye to meri jan le legi  (Neil thought in his mind).

Tum btate ho ya avni took knife from the plate which was bought by her few hrs ago to cut the fruits but it seems like it was bought to threaten our innocent neilu.

Avni avni calm down m.. main sab btata hun.Pehle ye knife hata lo kahi lag wag gayi to main vertically displace ho jaunga. Abhi to ek mahine hi hue hai hamari shadi ko. Thoda reham kro apne is bhole se pati pe.

Reham aur tumpe neil sach sach btao ye ldki kon hai jisne tumhein aise hug kiya hua hai wo bhi haldi function ke beech mein aur ye tumhein haldi kyu laga rhi hai ....
Neil gulped a bit and again try to make avni calm down but least our ladydon would listen him.

Neil main akhiri baar puch rahi hu.

Are are kis manhus muhrat mein maine us videographer ko bulwaya tha aur ye clip dd ke bache main tumhein choduga nhi .

Neil kaha kho gaye batao mujhe avni was still on top of neil holding knife close to his face.
The sleep which neil had vanished in air after that.
Dekho suno avni meri baat to sunlo pehle aise nhi krte niche utro please main sab btata hu tumhein.
Avni nodded and moved away from him but sat holding his hand and on the other hand sharp knife.
If he did any mistake he is going to loose his hand for hugging random girl. But least avni now the truth behind the clipping which the editor had inserted.

Neil baatein banana band kro aur mujhe btao kon hai ye ldki.

Han han wifey bta rha hu lekin pehle promise kro ki sunne ke baad tum hasogi nhi . Avni looked at him with suspicious face .
Dekho avni maine bs itna kaha ki hasna mt ab aise mujhe mat dekho "mane sharam awe che".